[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - Leveling Warrior

Leveling Warrior

This is where old events can be filed.

Leveling Warrior

Postby Claquesous » Mon Oct 31, 2005 2:44 pm

My Grandma's in the hospital and I was planning on visiting her tonight so I won't be able to level my Warrior except later in the evening. Oh, and Happy Halloween!

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Claquesous » Mon Oct 31, 2005 5:26 pm

I got a call from my Dad a little while ago. Apparently my Grandma was transferred from the hospital to the retirement home which is much further out of my way. I'm now planning on going tomorrow instead.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Piraya » Tue Nov 01, 2005 4:10 pm

You mentioned last night about wanting to party again with your warrior tonight. Are you going to visit your grandma first or afterwards. Or do you wish to postpone leveling your warrior tonight to spend time with you grandma?
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby Aelfwise » Fri Nov 04, 2005 10:32 am

I'm sorry to hear that your grandmother isn't feeling well. Hopefully now that she's in a care facility she will be cared for well. My mother just retired from working in a nursing home as a Registered Nurse so I hear all kinds of stuff.

Again, best of wishes for you and your family.
Aelfwise
Sky God

Return to The Dustbin