[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 745: Use of undefined constant uid - assumed 'uid' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 746: Use of undefined constant gid - assumed 'gid' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - Not Able to Connect, Server Issues

Not Able to Connect, Server Issues

This is where old events can be filed.

Not Able to Connect, Server Issues

Postby Aelfwise » Sun Oct 09, 2005 11:00 pm

Just wanted to know if anyone else had been trying to get online today. It was our Canadian Thanksgiving today but when i got home I tried to get online with no success (before the servers said there was a problem). Anyways, hope you all had a good day (other than this inconvenience) and I hope to see you tomorrow night when this is resolved).
Aelfwise
Sky God

Happy Thanksgiving

Postby Kolob » Mon Oct 10, 2005 2:50 am

Same thing here in Utah, i haven't been able to get past the Playoneline Viewer at the beginning. I really wanted to try out my sneak attack too. Oh well. These next few weeks are going to be hectic for me so if I am online it will be a miracle. So, if i do not see you good luck and take care.
Kolob
Yhoator Yuppie

Postby Aelfwise » Mon Oct 10, 2005 9:21 am

Thanks Kolob.
By the way, I added you to our "San D'Oria" group. Anyone else wanna (Convert!)?
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby Claquesous » Mon Oct 10, 2005 6:34 pm

I wasn't able to log on yesterday. I think the version update is today, but I'm not sure when we can log back on. Hope to see you all soon.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Aelfwise » Tue Oct 11, 2005 9:36 am

Ya, on the 9th they were having login issues and the 10th was the version update so that's pretty much 2 days that were limited. It didn't bother me too much since I was stuffing my face with turkey for the majority of those days anyways, but meh, lol.
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby Claquesous » Tue Oct 11, 2005 10:52 am

Oh yeah, Happy Canadian Thanksgiving eh!

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Aelfwise » Tue Oct 11, 2005 6:12 pm

Thank you Thank you. It's good to know our southern neighbours can respond cheerfully to our holidays. I'm sure it somehow fuels your economy as well lol.
Aelfwise
Sky God

Return to The Dustbin