[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - Sandy 6-1

Sandy 6-1

This is where old events can be filed.

Sandy 6-1

Postby Kolob » Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:07 pm

I need a few lvl 70 plus bodies for the Sandy Rank 6-1 Mission. If you can sub bst or smn too it will help out with the 1000 neddles attack. I will sub bst and crab somehting on the way. If we can do this Sunday or Mondy this week that would be a big help. If those days do not work plz say which ones do. Thanks
Kolob
Yhoator Yuppie

Postby Jerik » Sat Mar 17, 2007 10:53 pm

We are doing rank 5 Tuesday night, so if you want to wait, I would like to do it with you, although, I'm not 70+. I'm still a San d'Orian.
Jerik
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Mayous » Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:19 am

I agree with Jerik, Please wait for this until a few more sandy people can come that need it so we only have to throw one stone. I'd say thursday instead of a CoP mission we could Sandy 6-1.
"The Immortal Shield"
75PLD Forever
Mayous
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Aelfwise » Sun Mar 18, 2007 7:38 am

I'll go along for these. It would be nice if we could get a bunch of you on your way towards rank 10. I know Almeada and Alira are sitting at 8-2 right now.

Thursday I'll be working (seems to be a recurring theme...) but any days I'm available give me a shout and I'll try to make it :P
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby Claquesous » Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:33 am

The other option is to do this immediately after the rank 6 run for Jerik and Kolob. I've helped with 6-1 before and it's really pretty fast and sweet, but you do need a fair number of bodies to absorb 1000 needles.

Thursday after 9pm est works for me to try and do a few more of these. Feel free to start earlier if you have the people. Maybe Saturday we can pick off where we leave off on Thursday.

Please try to have at least one person read up on the missions so we can do as many as possible. If you're storing crystals anywhere, be sure to transfer them to your main because it takes 20-30 stacks to get enough fame to get from rank 7-10. Buying the cheapest type at the AH works too, but be sure to have enough money.

I believe San d'Oria is in first this week so I'd love to see a few members get their Aketons. Based on my experience from the other nations, going from rank 6 to rank 10 will probably take 6-10 hours. It's may be a bit of the longshot to finish this week, but it never hurts to have goals.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Aelfwise » Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:19 am

You are forgetting the part where you must wait 1 real life day between finishing one mission and starting the next one (I think around 8-1 or so). The actual missions dont take terribly long, but there is that mandatory waiting period that you have to contend with. Just reminding you :)
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby Claquesous » Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:46 pm

There's no waiting period for Bastok or Windurst. Is that unique to San d'Oria?

Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Mayous » Tue Mar 20, 2007 5:15 am

Well I'm game for helping but I'd like to find some bodies and do 7-2 bastok that I've been stuck on for the last 100 years. Anyway We got Esty caught up she's on 7-2 bastok also so now we have 4 that can go NIN WAR PLD THF so lets get this done.
"The Immortal Shield"
75PLD Forever
Mayous
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Claquesous » Fri Mar 23, 2007 2:11 am

Congratulations on 6-1 to Kolob, Jerik and Darkfighter. It got a little messier than I'd hoped, but I'm glad we were able to get it done for you guys. Let's try and get you guys through 6-2 soon. After that, I think Dark and Jerik may need to level a bit before they can do the others, but maybe we can catch Kolob up to Almeada and Alira and push them towards rank 10.

Mayous, please try to organize a time with Elrick, Estarie and me to do your Bastok missions. It would probably be best to start a new thread for that though.

Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Jerik » Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:21 am

Yeah, thanks to everyone that helped.

I agree with Claq in saying that Dark and I need to level up some more before we try the other missions, that one was a little messy, I don't want to know what the other ones could be like, because, I'm sure, they could only get messier.
Jerik
Kuftal Kicker

Next

Return to The Dustbin