[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - Quest - An Explorer's Footsteps

Quest - An Explorer's Footsteps

This is where old events can be filed.

Quest - An Explorer's Footsteps

Postby Claquesous » Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:50 pm

This is the quest that gives you the map for the Crawler's nest. We could do this really quickly if we had a level 40 BLM (thinking Piraya) and a WHM with all the teles (thinking Aelf). We also need someone who has a computer available to check where all the monuments are (thinking me). We can do this in chunks rather than all in one day because it will probably be kind of boring.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Aelfwise » Sat Oct 08, 2005 6:18 pm

Sounds good to me. I just need to get all my teleport scrolls first then we can do this.
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby Piraya » Tue Nov 01, 2005 2:33 pm

Hurry up and build up your Windy Fame for Mea. I got my Elshimo Marble last night to get the Yhoater scroll, just need to go to Sandy ^^; and retrieve my reward.
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby Aelfwise » Sun Nov 06, 2005 2:09 am

Ok, we're all done up to the Windurst area pretty well. I'll try to get a bunch of fame in Windy so I can get Mea, otherwise we might have to borrow someone like DevilTwo or Tehya to give us the Teleport-Mea. In any case, we went through what we did pretty quick and with minimal gil loss due to INSANE Chocobo rental fees (I saw it for 3k at the Mea Crag). Hopefully we can get this done soon.
Thanks to all who helped out!
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby Aelfwise » Sat Nov 26, 2005 10:26 am

Ok I finally got my Teleport-Mea so we can finish this whenever suits you guys best.

I'm moving my cousin into a new house for a bit today but that wont take all day. If any of you respond to this that'd be great, if not I guess I'll just see you online.

Take care all!
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby Claquesous » Mon Nov 28, 2005 2:32 am

Hey, I'd really like to finish this up soon. Whenever is good for you and Piraya.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby ziquan » Mon Nov 28, 2005 2:36 am

i'm in on this too1!!!
ziquan
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Aelfwise » Tue Nov 29, 2005 6:19 pm

Hehe, yes and Ziquan too, I didn't forget about you :P
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby Aelfwise » Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:15 am

Thought i'd put a reminder up here about this quest. Claq and I are almost out of Crawlers Nest with our main jobs, but more than likely will have to return there later. As a result it would be VERY beneficial if we actually had a map (since Claq got lost twice yesterday). All that our little group (Piraya, Claquesous, Ziquan and myself) needed to finish was the Windurst Region, and now that I have Teleport-Mea we could do it a bit quicker. Let me know what times would work for you guys.
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby ziquan » Mon Jan 09, 2006 3:11 pm

I'm good tonight and most nights after 7 central time, but doing it before the weekend would cool.
ziquan
Kuftal Kicker

Next

Return to The Dustbin