[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - Help with Garlaige Citadel Coffer

Help with Garlaige Citadel Coffer

This is where old events can be filed.

Help with Garlaige Citadel Coffer

Postby Piraya » Thu Oct 06, 2005 6:49 pm

I need 4 people to help me with finding my garlaige citadel coffer. I need 4 because it supposed to spawn behind the banishing gates and 4 people need to stand on switches to open the gate.
Last edited by Piraya on Mon Nov 07, 2005 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby Aelfwise » Thu Oct 06, 2005 9:01 pm

I'll help you with it. Let me know when you're planning to do it and I'll try to make sure I'm available.
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby Claquesous » Fri Oct 07, 2005 2:46 pm

Sorry about yesterday. I'm willing to help out with this. My plans now are to level up to 45 for TH2 and camp lots of NMs. I can quit camping anytime something pops. If I'm partying, that's hard to get out of.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Tehya » Mon Nov 07, 2005 1:19 am

Lets have fun doing a garlaige citadel coffer hunt! ^^
Tehya
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Piraya » Mon Nov 07, 2005 12:22 pm

>< sorry babe...this is old news. This is the coffer that took me 3 days to find remember?
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby Tehya » Mon Nov 07, 2005 2:39 pm

Shit saw garlaige citadel and it got me all wet! I didn't look at the date. :roll:
Tehya
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Aelfwise » Tue Feb 28, 2006 2:38 am

I just realized after helping Lydric run around in here that I also need this coffer. I have the key and the quest active, so if Lydric hasn't already gotten it I'd like to just get Aelfwise planted near the Crematory Hatch so I can log in with him every now and then to see if it spawned. Guess I should have done that tonight but oh well lol. Thanks in advance.
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby Aelfwise » Fri Mar 03, 2006 1:18 pm

Nvm, I got this already with Sephiros, Lydric, and Kaelsam's help a few nights ago. If anyone else needs help with one of these let me know.
Aelfwise
Sky God

Return to The Dustbin