[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - Word On Static Status level 60

Word On Static Status level 60

This is where old events can be filed.

Word On Static Status level 60

Postby Mayous » Mon Oct 09, 2006 6:28 am

well these are my feelings on this new founded static. This may make some people angry at me but I'm going to say it anyway. I'm not sure how some people got booted from this static and others wont do it now cause of some things that got read the wrong way. Well all I know is that I want a steady static that has members that are basiclly the same level and same exp. I would like the RDM to be Kolob and there was talk about forsakenone being the WHM. Almeada was to be the BLM and I am the Tank (PLD). I dont know how slimshadey got invited cause it was supposed to be esty. Not saying I have a problem with slim it's just he got promised a spot that really isnt open. Also we need to setup a time that is good for everyone. I also am tired of trying to static everyday and not getting anything done. We need to work out a time thats good for everyone and get everyone together so we can make this work. Mikejones is the DRG and I'm not sure what happened between mike and kolob but I wished they would make up so we can get this static off the ground. So from what I've been thinking the static list should be as follows
PLD (tank) = Mayous
DRG = Mikejones
WAR = Esty
WHM = Forsakenone
RDM = Kolob
BLM = Almeada
I'm sorry if this post makes anyone mad but that is what I thought the static for level 60 jobs was supposed to be like and that is how I'd like to keep it.
Mayous
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Claquesous » Mon Oct 09, 2006 2:29 pm

Some people assume statics will help you get higher faster. This isn't necessarily true. However, they will let you level more efficiently. When you party with people you know you don't have to wait for the right jobs, figure out skillchains, worry about translating for Japanese, etc and you can get into a nice rhythm.

However, the most important thing for a static to succeed is for everyone to be on the same page. The more people there are, the harder it is for that to happen. Several of the people in your proposed static have very erratic schedules. It may be hard to find a time when everyone can level together.

I think what's most important is that everyone stay in communication and don't let uncontrollable issues like schedules become personal arguments. Also be careful not to make promises that you can't necessarily keep.

I wish you guys the best of luck.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Return to The Dustbin