[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - Windhurt rank 7-8

Windhurt rank 7-8

This is where old events can be filed.

Windhurt rank 7-8

Postby Lordofchaos » Sun Oct 08, 2006 10:32 pm

I am going to try and get a pt for those of u who are 6 this saturday. I am currently doing the map quest for the canal so that will be a little easier. If we can keep the pt going we can also do rank 8.
Lordofchaos
Boyahda Browser

Postby Claquesous » Mon Oct 09, 2006 2:31 pm

I would very much like to do this with you guys. I am hopeful that Montparnasse will be 60 by Saturday. I am also hopeful to have Sleepga 2 by that point. We'll keep in touch as the week progresses.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Lordofchaos » Mon Oct 09, 2006 4:08 pm

Sleepga2 will be cool but the blm we had only had sleepga the cardians nm are not that hard now one sneak attack tachi: Kasha can damn near kill one i took 2 out myself.

The bcnm for 6-2 is different the blm did elemtal seal sleepga and it didnt stick he almost died and i damn near died i had to 2 hr to clean out 2 yags

7-1 will be easy both me and kael have the maps and me and him can duo the slimes np.

7-2 is going to be hard we have to fight a tonberry nm lv 66 np right one catch he has a attack everyone grundge that does 2000-5000 dmg. I have fought him he droped or pld in one hit and he only drop 2 keys at a time and everyone has to have a key so that means multi fights. I have a lv 74pld friend that will help.

i would like rank 10 but i dont have sky yet so no rank 10 for me cry.
Lordofchaos
Boyahda Browser

Postby Claquesous » Mon Oct 09, 2006 5:49 pm

Rank 10 requires sky?

Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Lordofchaos » Mon Oct 09, 2006 6:04 pm

for windy yes 9-2 send u to ro maeve sp
Lordofchaos
Boyahda Browser

Postby almeada » Mon Oct 09, 2006 8:18 pm

I'm up for a rank 7 run, but rank 7 missions are different between the nations i assume right? For sandy, i need to fight a cactuar for one of the missions and the other mission has nothing to do with toramari canal.
almeada
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Claquesous » Mon Oct 09, 2006 8:27 pm

Yeah, each nation has its own missions. If they are NMs, other countries can usually come help, but BCNMs you have to find people from the same country.

Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Claquesous » Mon Oct 09, 2006 8:29 pm

Yeah, each nation has its own missions. If they are NMs, other countries can usually come help, but BCNMs you have to find people from the same country.

Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby almeada » Mon Oct 09, 2006 11:23 pm

oh i see >.>
almeada
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Aelfwise » Mon Oct 09, 2006 11:54 pm

You dont need sky for Windy Rank 10. Romeave is a prelude to sky, you can access all parts of it (other than the part which SENDS you to sky) without having completed a single Zilart Mission.
Aelfwise
Sky God

Next

Return to The Dustbin