[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 745: Use of undefined constant uid - assumed 'uid' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 746: Use of undefined constant gid - assumed 'gid' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - We gonna do anything yet?

We gonna do anything yet?

This is where old events can be filed.

Postby Claquesous » Tue Jan 23, 2007 2:55 pm

:shock:

I have a full stack of BS on both Claq and Mont. I have 90+ KS on Claq and 45ish on Mont.

At this point, I'm less concerned about making money than I used to be. If I go in with the intent of making my money, I am always discouraged by the pathetic drop rates. I'd kind of like to just try some BCNM without worrying completely about whether or not they will be profitable.

If you din't know, has a BCNM section where you can get a rough gauge of how profitable certain BCNMs are.

I'll try to update my list of possible BCNMs at some point, but right now I should get back to work. I've spent too much time thinking about FFXI already today.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby kaelsam » Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:14 pm

guys i been trying to get some going for quite some time now and everytime i try noone can. tell me what days of the week would b better for u and i will see what i can do. i might be getting new job where i can work during the daytime and b off at nite but idk for sure yet. Aelf i know that u have sky and claq u started post ur time u go to sky claq so i know. Aelf i know what time the RH wanna bes go to sky so u dont have to worry about it (lol sorry i had to make fun of them atleast once).
lmao......where r we going again?
Umm again where r we going and why do i have to drive the school bus?
Always remember: if u dont enjoy masturbation then u only have urself to blame!!!!
kaelsam
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Aelfwise » Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:12 pm

hehe, I thought I read that wrong the first time i saw it. I just took over a new site so my hours are kind of all over at the moment. Eventually, however, I'll be working Mon Tues Fri Sat Sunday, The next week I'd work Wed Thurs, and so the rotation would continue. Anyways, I'm getting some more onsite training next Mon Tues then working nights Wed Thurs Fri, and I'm working this week Mon Tues Fri Sat, hope you can make some sense out of that lol.
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby Claquesous » Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:42 pm

I can't make any sense out of that at all Aelf. Here's hoping you can make some sense out of this:

My work schedule is whenever I get up to whenever I'm done. These days I've been finishing between 7 and 8 on most days. They're starting to threaten work on Saturdays, but so far it's never happened.

I like to be off by 1am all nights other than Friday and Saturday when I get off when I collapse.

I have sky on Monday and Friday from 9pm to bed time.

I am considering doing Dynamis on Wednesdays 9pm-12pmish.

I watch one TV show and that's on Thursdays 8-9pm.

I like to go swimming at least twice a week. My preferred times are Tuesday 9-10pm and Saturday anytime between 1pm-9pm.

I go to my parents for dinner every Sunday and am gone generally from about 5pm-11pm.

All times are EST.

In summary, best days for me are Thursdays after 9pm, all day Saturday, and Sunday early afternoon.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Previous

Return to The Dustbin