[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - Too Quiet

Too Quiet

This is where old events can be filed.

Too Quiet

Postby Lordofchaos » Fri Aug 11, 2006 9:42 pm

Come on u guys have to keep me informed of whats going on. It has been way to long since someone posted anything.
Lordofchaos
Boyahda Browser

Postby Sephiros » Sat Aug 12, 2006 6:24 am

I posted things I would like to achieve or am going to achieve in quest section. Besides that, I am just leveling COR
---------------------
Myspace:

deviantART:

Profile:

Sephiros
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Lordofchaos » Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:33 pm

Was way to quiet again today i was so bored i took a tac and poked my full name in a coke bottle 7 times took me over 2 hours and i statred counting the ridges on a quarter but i kept losing count around 50.
Lordofchaos
Boyahda Browser

Postby Claquesous » Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:38 am

:shock:

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Aelfwise » Tue Aug 22, 2006 12:57 pm

That is definitely bored...lol
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby Piraya » Thu Aug 31, 2006 6:31 pm

I'm pretty sure everyone know's what I've been up to. Enjoying a differernt MMO and accomplishing some new goals there. And wb Tehya.
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby Tehya » Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:53 am

Ummm, I've been around here. >.>
Wb too you :P .
And too Claq congratz on rank mission last nite babe. =)
Aelfie my baby choco is sick now -.-; HELP plz babe!
LV75 Whitemage {yes, please}<{Done} {CoP}<{Done} {Assault}<{LV4}
What one has not experienced, one will never understand in print.
My Love:
Truly, I am the dream you have,
but the reality you cannot accept.
Therefore, for the rest of my life...
I walk with my arms wrapped around
the emptiness of you beside me.
Tehya
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Aelfwise » Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:23 pm

I'm up at the cottage. Stupid dialup and I can't get online long enough to make it worth while logging on to FFXI. Hope I haven't missed too much.

That sucks that your choco is sick Tehya. I dont know what to suggest...I haven't been able to check on mine since Friday.

Oh and good to know you're doing well Pir. Esty's BF has an XBox so she might create a tag to go online there.
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby Lordofchaos » Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:24 pm

I am going to be out till the 10th but i will be back and whats up with esty is she ever going to get back on
Lordofchaos
Boyahda Browser

Postby Aelfwise » Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:16 pm

Well, her account is still active, she just got a little annoyed with waiting days on end to get party invites (something Claq could relate to well hehe) and the monotony of farming for gil, etc. Being that was her first job to level I can understand some of her complaints, but overall that's what she gets for choosing WAR as her first job :p

I've been bugging her about being online more, but she's on another stint playing City of Heros, so who knows when she'll be back.
Aelfwise
Sky God

Next

Return to The Dustbin