[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - kazham keys

kazham keys

This is where old events can be filed.

kazham keys

Postby Yendieth » Mon Jul 31, 2006 6:25 pm

Hello all.

I know i'm new to the ls and i probably shouldn't be bugging you all for stuff. i was wondering if anyone has a sub they wanna get some xp for 23-25, to come with me to get my kazham keys.

I have no idea what a good pt make up would be for such an encursion would be but i'm sure we could slap somthing together. Of course i'm always open to a higher level walking me through it :lol: . but i would like to come along if possible so i know the routes and stuff, also just standing around is some-what boring.

anywho, pt or high level help would be appreciated if not no worries no grudges will withstand :wink:

~Yen
Yendieth
Valkurn Voyager

Postby Claquesous » Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:01 pm

I wish I saw this earlier, I might've been able to help out earlier today.

I do have a 23 Monk that I'd like to level and need keys for, but I'll be leaving from Thursday to next Monday.

I'm supposed to party with Sephiros tomorrow I think, but I may have some extra time on Wednesday to help out.

I recommend that you also try to get Rank 3 at the same time. If you haven't started the final mission for Rank 3, you'll probably want to do some missions so you can get your Rank the same time you get your keys.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Yendieth » Wed Aug 02, 2006 5:34 pm

ALright people i got my keys last night. HUGE thanks to Kaelsam, for the keys and crystal things!

Kael for pres!
Yendieth
Valkurn Voyager

Postby Claquesous » Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:55 am

Congratulations. Sorry, I couldn't have been of help. Once you get into your 30's maybe we can convince someone to get us Rank 5 too.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Return to The Dustbin