[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - Level 75 Finally!

Level 75 Finally!

This is where old events can be filed.

Level 75 Finally!

Postby Aelfwise » Thu Jul 27, 2006 2:29 am

Yay Claq and I finally got level 75 tonight. Through countless hours of levelling, dying, etc. I just checked the Linkshell Community and it's not quick caught up yet. I'm still 74 on that hehe.

Anyways, now we need to get Lydric to 75!
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby Tehya » Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:16 am

:lol:
WooT, CONGRATZ you2. Am so happy for you2 guys. Its been a longtime acoming :P .
Now Aelfie, lets go camp your Club NM in the Den of Rancor, Carmine-tailed Janberry.
Gotta love the extra MP on it. I got mine the other night. :)
LV75 Whitemage {yes, please}<{Done} {CoP}<{Done} {Assault}<{LV4}
What one has not experienced, one will never understand in print.
My Love:
Truly, I am the dream you have,
but the reality you cannot accept.
Therefore, for the rest of my life...
I walk with my arms wrapped around
the emptiness of you beside me.
Tehya
Kuftal Kicker

Postby ziquan » Thu Jul 27, 2006 11:33 am

Congratulations, you two.
ziquan
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Claquesous » Thu Jul 27, 2006 11:40 am

A big thank you to all those who helped us get there. Of course I'd especially like to thank Aelfwise who dragged my sorry nerfed job butt since level 25 or so.

Once we get Lydric 75, I'll probably not spend much time meriting and move directly to a new job instead.

I'm still heavily leaning towards BLM on Montparnasse. I'd love to start up a MP burn static at some point because they sound like fun. The other jobs I'm interested in are MNK as Babet and RNG or COR as Claquesous.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Aelfwise » Thu Jul 27, 2006 2:33 pm

thanks ziq and tehya.

what club are you talking about tehya? I'm not familiar with that one.

also claq, if you get mont to 36ish i can MB with you on my blm. Just got it to 37 so my sub isn't gimped lol.
Aelfwise
Sky God

Return to The Dustbin