[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - AF BODY AND FEET CAN I HAVE IT PLEASE.

AF BODY AND FEET CAN I HAVE IT PLEASE.

This is where old events can be filed.

AF BODY AND FEET CAN I HAVE IT PLEASE.

Postby Lordofchaos » Mon Jul 17, 2006 8:07 pm

I am going to try and get some of my friends to help me get my coffer in Temple of Uggalepih and my af boots nm fight in valkrum dunes. Anyone wanna help so i know when to try and get this going.
Lordofchaos
Boyahda Browser

Postby Claquesous » Tue Jul 18, 2006 9:48 am

I can probably help some tonight. I won't be back on until Sunday at least after tonight though.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Lordofchaos » Tue Jul 18, 2006 4:19 pm

Thanks. But my luck i have to work till 11:30 central time. Microsoft started mandotary overtime i have to work 1 hr extra each day and do 6 hrs of each off day.
Lordofchaos
Boyahda Browser

Postby Claquesous » Tue Jul 18, 2006 8:59 pm

Do you get overtime at least? My job is salaried so I'm not eligible for overtime. I hope you aren't in the same boat.

Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Lordofchaos » Wed Jul 19, 2006 3:42 pm

With the help of Brink, deskjockey, and Estarie i got the first part of the af feet. Now all i have to do is fight the shadow and the ghost nm on the secrect beach and i can get my feet. I also still need my af body from Temple of Uggalepih. My af head is really going to be a pain its a lv60 BCNM in PAL Mines 3 demons one is a blm one is a smn.

If i was reading allakhazam right the bcnm for my af head does have a lv cap so i can take 75s in there.
Lordofchaos
Boyahda Browser

Postby Claquesous » Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:44 pm

BCNM? Sheesh.

Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Aelfwise » Thu Jul 20, 2006 6:51 pm

The AF body is kind of ugly, since the coffer can spawn behind the Prelate Door which requires a Prelate Key (1 time use). Also means you have to do a fair bit of hiking around.

The BCNM has 3 Demons. Gaki (BLM), Onki and SMN (SMN), Ransetsu (DRK I think).
The BLM likes to nuke with Flare and other -aga spells, and SMN can Astral Flow.
The best method I've read is to have someone kite them, while the rest kill one at a time. PLD/NIN was used in one instance where the PLD ran in and aggro pulled.

Anyways, I hope we can get this for Lord sometime this week.
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby Lordofchaos » Fri Jul 21, 2006 3:55 pm

The body is not a problem anymore i have a couple of 75smns with maps going to take me in saturday to get it.

The bcnm shouldnt be to hard to get done it has no lv cap on it. Plus I have a 75sam to help with a extra warding circle.

Sorry about the death Aelfwise.
Lordofchaos
Boyahda Browser

Postby Aelfwise » Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:45 pm

np it happens. just annoying that my rr wore just a few minutes before.
Goodluck getting it.
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby Lordofchaos » Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:38 pm

U guys still going to be able to help with BCNM staturday
Lordofchaos
Boyahda Browser

Next

Return to The Dustbin