[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - Whiskey?

Whiskey?

This is where old events can be filed.

Whiskey?

Postby Claquesous » Wed Jul 12, 2006 11:10 am

I saw on the Linkshell Community that Omo kicked Whiskey. I was just kind of curious if anyone else was present at the time and had opinions.

Whiskey is a quite colourful character that is prone to trash talk, but I've personally never been offended by him. Even though he wasn't on all that often, I'd personally hate to see him gone.

To me, it sounds as if Omo may have jumped the gun a little bit. I agree that Whiskey's manner of introductions is not typical and perhaps disrespectful, but I'd bet he was just joking around. I don't personally see the insult. I once knew a communist and other than the fact that he was a crazy communist, he was a cool guy.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Aelfwise » Thu Jul 13, 2006 11:07 pm

This is something that came to my attention after it occured. I share your view on Whiskey as well Claq, he is colourful with his language but I've never known him to outright offend someone (in our LS) purposly.

Omo had never met Whiskey before since he was away for a long period and then Whiskey was as well, so they just kept missing each other. I'm sure if they had known each other's personalities this could have been avoided.

In any case I hope things can be smoothed over. Both Omo and Whiskey are people that I personally invited to the LS because I liked their personalities and I'd hate to see either of them leave or hate each other.
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby Suranx » Thu Jul 13, 2006 11:15 pm

yea i'v been wondering where he's been lately, i didnt hear about this till now. We need to get this figured out and setteled.
Suranx
Qufim Quelcher

Postby Claquesous » Fri Jul 14, 2006 9:23 am

Wow. Suranx posted. Cool!

I think we can give Whiskey a new pearl assuming he wants back, and I hope he does.

We need to make sure that this little misunderstanding doesn't carry over into an all out conflict. Aelfwise, hopefully you can speak to both of them if you have the chance?

Everyone should know my opinions on conflicts. I certainly hope we won't have to come to that.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Suranx » Fri Jul 14, 2006 9:05 pm

yea i'v been quite busy as u know, i dont get alot of time to get on here or 11 on weekdays. anyways, we gotta find whisky and see whats up.
Suranx
Qufim Quelcher

Postby Yendieth » Mon Jul 17, 2006 9:06 pm

i was there, he called us commie's for being canadian, i wasn't overly offended though.

corrected him in saying i was a nazi k-dub is totally a german town. :lol:
Yendieth
Valkurn Voyager

Postby Lordofchaos » Mon Jul 17, 2006 9:14 pm

I talked to him last nite his pc died on him took him a while to get it back up.
Lordofchaos
Boyahda Browser

Postby Suranx » Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:48 pm

ok, yea he does tend to sometimes over-do jokes like anyone of us has (especally me). aelf, claq, and i will come up with something and decide if he was kicked for a good enough reason or not. ty for telling us what he said, we'll look into it.
Suranx
Qufim Quelcher

Postby Suranx » Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:50 pm

o and yea, Yendieth cool pic, i like it. im getting one made currently of my DRG and Albert from Legend of Dragoon in his Dragoon form, its gonna be sweet.
Suranx
Qufim Quelcher

Postby Yendieth » Tue Jul 18, 2006 12:32 am

thanks, bar the sprite did it myself from scratch
Yendieth
Valkurn Voyager

Next

Return to The Dustbin