[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - Good bye my friends!

Good bye my friends!

This is where old events can be filed.

Good bye my friends!

Postby Raileef » Sat May 20, 2006 3:45 pm

:( Today I leave the wonderful world of FFXI thank you all for your support and assistance in our adventures. may the gods of Van a diel smile forever upon you all. *sniff* Due to my recent job loss I have to cut back and unfortunately this is one of those cuts. Thank you again and god bless! ps someone kill Ifrit for me (the summon) I owe him one BIG TIME! :) - Raileef
Raileef
New Forumer

Postby kaelsam » Sat May 20, 2006 5:31 pm

sorry to hear ur leaving. seems like everyone is now but gl and i hope to see u back on when u can manage it. later
lmao......where r we going again?
Umm again where r we going and why do i have to drive the school bus?
Always remember: if u dont enjoy masturbation then u only have urself to blame!!!!
kaelsam
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Estarie » Sat May 20, 2006 8:24 pm

I'm sorry to hear your leaving Rail, but i look forward to your return should you so chouse to. :lol:
Estarie
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Claquesous » Sat May 20, 2006 11:32 pm

I'm also very sorry to hear you are leaving us. I wish you the best of luck in your job search and beyond. Feel free to stop by and leave a message on the forum to say hello.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Aelfwise » Mon May 22, 2006 7:23 pm

I can sympathize with you Rail, when the money isn't there some things just aren't as crucial so you need to let them go. I'd hate to have to do that as well, but it's just something that needs to be done. I wish you all the best and hopefully you'll be able to come back sometime soon. We'll miss ya.
Aelfwise
Sky God

Return to The Dustbin