[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - New Linkshell Names? Colors? Post your comments/Ideas here

New Linkshell Names? Colors? Post your comments/Ideas here

This is where old events can be filed.

Postby kaelsam » Fri May 19, 2006 1:29 pm

Yes but esty down here we know what a "couch" is. We dont go around calling it a chesterfield or some other back water name like that :twisted: :lol:
lmao......where r we going again?
Umm again where r we going and why do i have to drive the school bus?
Always remember: if u dont enjoy masturbation then u only have urself to blame!!!!
kaelsam
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Piraya » Mon May 22, 2006 3:42 pm

I sit on a damn couch, chair, and on occasion the floor. This Chesterfield guy I have no interest in sitting on.
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby Aelfwise » Mon May 22, 2006 7:24 pm

that's what all American's say, until they sit on Peter MansBridge...

(sorry bad joke, just look up "talking to americans" and you'd get it hehe)
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby Piraya » Wed May 24, 2006 1:23 pm

I have been observing the linkshell for the past week and am noticing many things. No talking, little to no helping or group activities, and barely anyone on at any given time. If you guys are on other linkshells please say so as I can just toss this one then.
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby Estarie » Wed May 24, 2006 3:35 pm

Sry i'm not on another shell, i started working again so i'm not on as offtin 8)
Estarie
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Claquesous » Wed May 24, 2006 5:16 pm

Please don't toss this one. I agree the chatter has gone down a bit at times, but there are other times where the shell is very active. I don't think the core people are on different shells, they're just not on. Aelfwise and I were both gone this weekend which is a rarity. It's certainly possible we lost a few people due to the confusion of whether or not the shell was being broken but I personally prefer this shell with five close people than a shell with 50 people I hardly know.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Aelfwise » Thu May 25, 2006 12:03 am

I agree with Claq. From what I've noticed (when I'm on) is that the chatter hasn't been as active due to the "chatty" people not being on as much. When I am on I do tend to converse with others, but there are occassions where I'm busy in parties, etc. so it's harder to keep talking.

As for the "helping" I can't comment over the past week since I haven't been on as much.
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby Piraya » Tue May 30, 2006 9:58 am

The helping is down because you hadn't been on Aelf. You are the one that ends up doing everyone shit. Like tele's and helping with missions by being a healer. I imagine as I'm not going to play anymore that the strain on your good will is going to be even greater than before. I'm sorry for this but I cannot do it anymore. I never wanted it but essentially by creating the linkshell that made me the leader somehow.
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby Aelfwise » Tue May 30, 2006 10:26 am

I guess that's partially true that I've become the main helper of the LS outside of Kaelsam when he's on. He can actually solo stuff, I just sit back and heal or guide people lol. I dont mind the constant helping so much since that's what I wanted to do anyways. WHM is and always has been a support role. There's very little I can do for people when they need something killed (unless it's level 50 or lower). Anyways, dont feel that you being gone is putting the yoke on my back. You shouldered it for a long time being the highest level in the LS, time for someone else to take it on.
Aelfwise
Sky God

Help

Postby Lordofchaos » Fri Jun 02, 2006 4:13 pm

When i get back on and i get 60+ i will help ppl more but being a sam i really cant solo anything because of my def unless it is lower level I may have an attack of 405 but my def is barely over 200. If i have a whm with me i can do almost anything.
Lordofchaos
Boyahda Browser

PreviousNext

Return to The Dustbin