[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - New Linkshell Names? Colors? Post your comments/Ideas here

New Linkshell Names? Colors? Post your comments/Ideas here

This is where old events can be filed.

Postby Claquesous » Fri Jun 02, 2006 5:12 pm

I think the helping has picked up a bit. I helped Mayous get his rank 5 by powering my way through Castle Oztroja. Whiskey also stepped up to help fellow paladin Erik get his AF, but I'm not sure they were successful yet. Not that I don't want you back, but please don't feel that you have to come back and save the world. We'll be glad to have you help wherever you reasonably can.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Aelfwise » Sat Jun 03, 2006 9:29 am

Heh, Lord you sound like Esty "with a whm behind me i'm unstoppable!!!" Will be great when you can make it back.

In terms of the health of the LS, things are picking up in terms of "help" being offered and received. I'm still busy as most of you have noticed. I didn't get online until 12:00 and then had to go to bed 20 minutes later because of my cousins' wedding today. Hopefully this coming week I'll be on in the evenings more.

In any case, I hope people can get what they need done, and in a timely fashion.
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby kaelsam » Thu Jun 15, 2006 6:36 pm

aelf i got a very good idea man. we need to start mercing ourselves out. u heal me and i solo everything. of course the ls will get free help as long as they help in return but we can make a killing i have already had ppl asking me for coffers and offering to pay like 400k a key and thats not for a chest just the key so let me know what u think. i can solo them myself most of the time but it gets kinda difficult when u gotta heal haste cast shadows enfeeb and DD so a healer would make it very fast and profitable :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
lmao......where r we going again?
Umm again where r we going and why do i have to drive the school bus?
Always remember: if u dont enjoy masturbation then u only have urself to blame!!!!
kaelsam
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Aelfwise » Fri Jun 16, 2006 4:00 pm

Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby kaelsam » Wed Jun 21, 2006 5:10 pm

can we say cha ching? mwuahahahahahahhahaha :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
lmao......where r we going again?
Umm again where r we going and why do i have to drive the school bus?
Always remember: if u dont enjoy masturbation then u only have urself to blame!!!!
kaelsam
Kuftal Kicker

Previous

Return to The Dustbin