[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - Never fear the lord will return!!!!!!!

Never fear the lord will return!!!!!!!

This is where old events can be filed.

Postby Aelfwise » Mon May 29, 2006 10:54 am

LB3 doesn't necessarily need to be soloed, it is just one of those quests that is better without a higher level leading you around. Esty is putting it off hoping I'll help her, but if there are a few other people needing it maybe she'd be more inclined to do it.

AF I could help you with. From what I understood from Seph they're kind of crappy to do, but I'm sure it could still be fun as an LS project ^^
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby Lordofchaos » Mon May 29, 2006 3:33 pm

Thanks i missed typed i meant LB4 I have been told lb3 is not that hard. I will just die getting my crest in castle OZ. I am hoping at lv 60 i can walk around the other two zonens without aggro.
Lordofchaos
Boyahda Browser

Postby Aelfwise » Mon May 29, 2006 4:53 pm

You're still talking LB3 where you have to get the "seals" in the Beastman Dungeons right? You'll eventually come up against mobs that aggro to a level 75, so it's kind of hard to NOT aggro unless you sneak/invisible.
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby Lordofchaos » Mon May 29, 2006 5:20 pm

So what is the point i really dont undersrand why they make the lb's so hard. I rember it took me 3 weeks to find help for lb1.

Has anyone used satalite internet my new house will have it no cable co out there.
Lordofchaos
Boyahda Browser

Postby Claquesous » Mon May 29, 2006 6:07 pm

LB3 is really quite easy. It requires perhaps a half stack of Silent Oils and Prism Powders total. High levels can't do much for you except for fending some enemies off if you screw up and pull aggro. No one can handle the Castle though no matter what level they are. It's not meant to be simple, but I would say that it pretty much is. LB2 seems rather hard to me for the first people that did it, but now that there are so many 75s it just takes some organization. My guess is LB1 was envisioned as similar to the subjob quests where you generally get the items as you level.

LB4 is an absolute joke. It sucks though because you need to use 4 KSs.

SquareEnix clearly wants players to work together. LB1 and LB2 are example where you need to get help. I heard when the game first came out you could reasonably solo to 50. Now, anything past 10 is risky and slow.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

happy days

Postby Lordofchaos » Sun Jun 04, 2006 3:48 pm

Well good news after a lot of calling and pestering my family I got almost all of my deposit needed for my house. So now I will moving in by the end of this month and I will have my internet up and by the first of July.

Can someone sent a tell to deskjockey and tell her i will be back on in july.
Lordofchaos
Boyahda Browser

Postby kaelsam » Thu Jun 15, 2006 6:06 pm

i will as soon as i get back on not sure when i will b getting back on though so dont hold ur breath.
lmao......where r we going again?
Umm again where r we going and why do i have to drive the school bus?
Always remember: if u dont enjoy masturbation then u only have urself to blame!!!!
kaelsam
Kuftal Kicker

I have returned

Postby Lordofchaos » Mon Jul 03, 2006 7:33 pm

The lord will return on the 10th so everyone start running for the hills. Btw i hope someone has a pearl for me.
Lordofchaos
Boyahda Browser

Postby Claquesous » Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:21 am

The tenth of July I hope you mean. I'm counting the days. Getting you a pearl shouldn't be a problem.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Lordofchaos » Sun Jul 09, 2006 3:38 pm

The remodlers are taking longer than they are suppose to so it will be 2 extra days.
Lordofchaos
Boyahda Browser

PreviousNext

Return to The Dustbin