[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - Never fear the lord will return!!!!!!!

Never fear the lord will return!!!!!!!

This is where old events can be filed.

Postby Piraya » Wed May 17, 2006 6:49 pm

Confetti?
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby kaelsam » Thu May 18, 2006 7:43 pm

yay XXX rated party favors again huh? count me in :lol: :lol:
lmao......where r we going again?
Umm again where r we going and why do i have to drive the school bus?
Always remember: if u dont enjoy masturbation then u only have urself to blame!!!!
kaelsam
Kuftal Kicker

Return

Postby Lordofchaos » Sun May 21, 2006 9:16 pm

I found a way to return i just befriended the daughter of the owner of a local internet gameing cafe and he is suppose to get me some all day free passes for there. The only problem is my wife i dont think she is going to like me bing gone all day long of my off days. But i am going nuts not having internet for game i stayed up last night watching info mercials cause i was to bored to sleep.
Lordofchaos
Boyahda Browser

Good news and bad news

Postby Lordofchaos » Fri May 26, 2006 6:20 pm

Good news
I got the approval for my house today. I went to look at today and i was like hell yeah i cant wait to move in.

Bad news
1 condition of my approval is i needed to do a higer downpayment. So i have till july 22 to come up with 1622.00. So that means its going to be alot longer before i get back on maybe I can get back on in august.

I am so damn bored without internet i watched talk show yesterday cause i had nothing else to do.
Lordofchaos
Boyahda Browser

Postby Claquesous » Fri May 26, 2006 10:44 pm

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Lordofchaos » Sat May 27, 2006 4:53 pm

Lordofchaos
Boyahda Browser

Quiting

Postby Lordofchaos » Sun May 28, 2006 6:07 pm

I borrowed a friends internet last night and i got of for a few hours and for some reason I was so extremely bored. Honeslty I was so bored i had to force my self to keep playiing last night. When i get back on in august if i still feel the same way i am going to quit the game. Plus last nite there was a large number of ppl being asshole last nite and when i play a game i want to have fun not deal with asshole. I have some good friends playing WOW i may start playing it or maybe i might play COH/COV.
Lordofchaos
Boyahda Browser

Postby Claquesous » Sun May 28, 2006 8:50 pm

I feel very bad about what happened last night Lord. Clearly MJ hadn't checked the site in a long time and had no clue how special your one time visit was. I'm not blaming you, but personal issues should be taken care of through tells not on the linkshell.

Since I first started this game, I never enjoyed leveling. I liked doing other things and side quests etc. That's partly how Piraya was able to get 75 before Aelf or I hit 50 even though we all started at the same time. Lately I've been spending all my time trying to get stronger and have learned to appreciate it, but I do feel something is missing. There's also the daily grind of trying to earn money which recently has gone very sour for me since a gilseller has cornered the silent oil market and made crafting a rather big gamble.

On the bright side, Aelf and I participated in Besieged ysterday and it was a laggy chaos but it was also pretty fun. Things are much more fun when you don't have the experience points loss penalty hanging over you. I've still never done Assault, Ballista, and only a few Garrison. I hope when you get back we can try some of those things together.

Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Lordofchaos » Sun May 28, 2006 9:40 pm

I was in a bad mood before i am more than likely not going to quit but i was so bored yesterday i couldnt keep playing.

I Stil cant believe I got booted from a pt last nite cause i ran out of food and i went to the bathroom and when i cam back I was in jeuno. I mean shit I went from 10k to 59 to 10k from 60.

I will probably never stop playing but when i get back on i am going to push hard to hit 75. The one plus side is that when i get back all all u guys will be 75 so i will have plenty of help for lb3 and my af.
Lordofchaos
Boyahda Browser

Postby Claquesous » Sun May 28, 2006 11:00 pm

LB3 should be soloed or else you won't feel like you really earned it.

AF I may be able to help with.

Look forward to seeing you back.

Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Claquesous
Sky God

PreviousNext

Return to The Dustbin