[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - Time to think about things beyond FFXI

Time to think about things beyond FFXI

This is where old events can be filed.

Postby kaelsam » Wed May 17, 2006 3:17 pm

well like i said i will kill u in halo 2..... eerrrr i mean see u in halo 2 or whatever else games i decide to get that u have :twisted: :twisted:
lmao......where r we going again?
Umm again where r we going and why do i have to drive the school bus?
Always remember: if u dont enjoy masturbation then u only have urself to blame!!!!
kaelsam
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Piraya » Wed May 17, 2006 3:38 pm

Once I get the rust off its on like donkey kong
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

xbox live

Postby Lordofchaos » Wed May 17, 2006 6:00 pm

I dnt know if i can every go back to xbox live anymore. More importantly i dont know if i can ever play Halo2 ever again. The shear amount of ppl that mod and cheat in that game make it hard for anyone to have a fun time i got really sick of it that is whay i quit live before.
Lordofchaos
Boyahda Browser

Postby Piraya » Wed May 17, 2006 6:48 pm

It was never a true mod. It was hacked game saves. Including the headshot and rocket launcher save. I have tried halo 2 again and the playing field seems all but clean again as its no longer the "in game".
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby Lordofchaos » Wed May 17, 2006 7:26 pm

I get so many calls all day from ppl telling me how bad that the cheating and moding is. The most popular one i hear about is someone is running around as a fat naked black chick that throws little babies for grenades. I have been told here lately of ppl using something called standby modding to keep them selfs from getting shot.
Lordofchaos
Boyahda Browser

Postby Piraya » Wed May 17, 2006 8:10 pm

I haven't seen anything of the sort lol. Those are funny stories but imagine they are just that...stories. I'm not saying people aren't using standbye as I'm sure some still are its just not as big an issue as it once was. You gotta put these things into context as well. You're talking about the same people who think plasma pistol + battle rifle combo is cheating.
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby Sephiros » Wed May 17, 2006 10:37 pm

eh this conversation is getting heated I think... I am gonna go play UNO or somethin...
---------------------
Myspace:

deviantART:

Profile:

Sephiros
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Lordofchaos » Wed May 17, 2006 10:52 pm

I have tried playing uno and i found it really boring but is just me
Lordofchaos
Boyahda Browser

Postby Piraya » Mon May 22, 2006 11:16 am

I started playing Halo 2 again off and on to get rid of the rust in my game. With a few adjustments to the controller sensitivity up and down I'm finally getting back into the swing of things.
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby ziquan » Mon May 22, 2006 11:23 am

count me in for UNO! I'm also up for hearts or go fish.:)
ziquan
Kuftal Kicker

PreviousNext

Return to The Dustbin