[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - Claq Aelf Suranx Sephiros and Kaelsam's static

Claq Aelf Suranx Sephiros and Kaelsam's static

This is where old events can be filed.

Claq Aelf Suranx Sephiros and Kaelsam's static

Postby kaelsam » Wed May 03, 2006 9:02 pm

we can use this to make our pt schedules so we know when each other are avaliable to pt together. btw guys i cant pt tonite (wednesday) or on thursday so go ahead and pt without me if u want. got some RL stuff i gotta take care of for the next couple of days.
lmao......where r we going again?
Umm again where r we going and why do i have to drive the school bus?
Always remember: if u dont enjoy masturbation then u only have urself to blame!!!!
kaelsam
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Aelfwise » Wed May 03, 2006 10:20 pm

You forgot Lydric in this, he's going to be tagging in and out with Suranx depending on when either of them can party. Also, once we get to about 71 Suran will use his DRG instead of his PLD (at least that's the current situation).

And no problem Kaelsam, real life comes first, regardless of what may happen ingame.
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby Claquesous » Thu May 04, 2006 2:17 pm

I can party tonight (5/4) around 9ish. Hopefully Sephiros is around today.

As far as I can tell, I'll be free tomorrow after 7ish, all day Saturday, and Sunday depends on the weather.

My stretch goal is to be pushing 69 by the end of the weekend.

Yesterday's party was a bit of a bust. Let's see if we can do better tonight.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Aelfwise » Thu May 04, 2006 5:43 pm

Ya last night we were fighting mobs that gave good experience but took FOREVER to kill. It didn't help that most of us were 66 and we had a 68 RDM either (usually much better having the melee higher level if there is a gap).

I'm up for partying tonight, hopefully Seph can join in again too. Not sure of Lydric's timetable, so we'll have to see who of Lydric or Suranx will be our tank.

Also, did I mention how much I HATE Healing Breeze?
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby Claquesous » Thu May 25, 2006 11:05 am

Last night I picked up 5k by myself to get 69. It was a 68-70 party fighting Dhalmels. I hate those stupid things, but experience was decent. I think if you're DD is 70ish they shouldn't be so bad.

I was planning on partying with Aelf and Lydric but neither were on when I signed on. I waited a while but when no one was on at 8:00 I put my flag up. I finally got a party at about 9:15. About five minutes later Lydric signed on. I said I had just got a party and I think he signed back off.

I'm concentrating on getting to bed on time so my party hours are 7:30-12 est. I can't always get on by 7:30, but if there is a planned party I will do my best to be on early.

I've been a little frustrated with our lack of progress lately. A large part of it is scheduling and communication. So here's my party schedule for the next few days:

Thursday: 7:30pm-12am.
Friday: 7:30pm-12am.
Saturday 12pm-2am (Sunday)
Sunday 12pm-5pm

I'd like to hit 70 and perhaps even fight Maat by the end of the weekend.

Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Aelfwise » Thu May 25, 2006 11:56 am

In my defense, putting 12 hour days on my parents roof, and being away for a weekend tends to cut into my free time, lol. Hopefully this coming week I'll be more available, but I can't be sure.
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby Aelfwise » Thu May 25, 2006 11:42 pm

My time during the nights has been severely hampered by moving people and working at my parents until 10:00 or so. Sorry I wasn't on again tonight but I'm just too tired to be effective partying. I hope you guys were able to go ahead without me. I'll see about partying tomorrow to try and catch up. Good luck!
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby Aelfwise » Tue May 30, 2006 7:36 am

crap, forgot i have a meeting tonight. I'll be home around 10:00 so I should be able to party then, but i was hoping we could start earlier. Sorry about the screwup.
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby kaelsam » Thu Jun 15, 2006 6:28 pm

when i get back on guys im doing a shit load of lvling so get ur food rdy and ur schedules straight. the summer sux for me when it comes to work always busy the good news is however with the money i will make i will b able to take alot of time off lol so get rdy :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
lmao......where r we going again?
Umm again where r we going and why do i have to drive the school bus?
Always remember: if u dont enjoy masturbation then u only have urself to blame!!!!
kaelsam
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Claquesous » Fri Jun 16, 2006 3:37 pm

I'm 0/5 on Maat. I've pretty much given up on stealing from him. Each melee run costs 50k though so I can't really afford to try it over and over. This has me very depressed.

Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Claquesous
Sky God

Next

Return to The Dustbin