[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - RDM looking to lvl 30-34ish in next couple weeks

RDM looking to lvl 30-34ish in next couple weeks

This is where old events can be filed.

RDM looking to lvl 30-34ish in next couple weeks

Postby Raileef » Wed Apr 26, 2006 10:12 pm

Hey everyone I'm looking to lvl up my rdm past the cursed 30. Anyone who can help will be greatly appreciated. I am about 1.2k to lvl 31 and am currently in the jungle waiting for parties (yipee!) I am usually on on Wed nights and occasional Sat mornings, but am looking to play more if I can get some help. Thanks everyone for your help with missions in the past and happy adventuring!
Raileef
New Forumer

Postby kaelsam » Thu Apr 27, 2006 3:24 am

i dont really have nething in that area mine start at lvl 35 so when u get there look me up i will lvl then
lmao......where r we going again?
Umm again where r we going and why do i have to drive the school bus?
Always remember: if u dont enjoy masturbation then u only have urself to blame!!!!
kaelsam
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Aelfwise » Thu Apr 27, 2006 10:21 am

Once you're around 36 I'd love to party with you as my Blm. Even though it's been my sub I've been wanting to take it a little higher at least. Give a holler on her and I'll try to make time for it ^^
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby Claquesous » Thu Apr 27, 2006 11:20 am

I have my level 34 Ninja that I would like to eventually take to 40 and definitely need to get it to 37 before long so I can take thief to 75.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Raileef » Mon May 01, 2006 10:03 pm

Sounds great guys :) I am currently lvl 32 so for those of you with lvl34-35ish jobs I'll be looking you up soon. In the meantime Good luck on your adventures!
Raileef
New Forumer

Return to The Dustbin