[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - WAR body AF

WAR body AF

This is where old events can be filed.

WAR body AF

Postby Estarie » Wed Apr 26, 2006 10:38 am

ok Heres the rundown for my last AF. We got to tackle 3 gobs:
lvl 50 NM's
# Doglix Muttsnout WHM
# Moxnix Nightgoggle RNG
# Picklix Longindex THF

this is the best method i think will work, it will take alot of co-operation from the LS

Method 1: 3pt Aliance
we come up with a aliance of 4 ppl per team 3 teams as follows:
DD
DD .. could be a summoner for 2 hr
Tank .. a Ninja would work, i think one team should have a PLD
mage ... than can heal

we have 4 ppl per team and 3 teams that can support themselves each team takes one gob these gobs must stay focused on the team there fighing .. the THF NM can and will SATA and the ranger will hit harder at a distance ... the strongest team should take out the WHM and than split off and add the other two teams remaining. i think this is the most efficent way to defeat this.

i want to do this on thursday evening anytime bettween 3pm and 11pm Est
if you can help you'll need a job in the mid to high 50's i recomend pots or any other supplys you think you'll need. i thank you all in advance if you can help please let me know here so i can set up the pts
Estarie
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Claquesous » Wed Apr 26, 2006 1:25 pm

I can help sometime after 9pm est.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Aelfwise » Wed Apr 26, 2006 1:51 pm

Same here, I can try to be on this evening to help with it.
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby Estarie » Thu Apr 27, 2006 12:08 pm

this is what i like to see hopfull most if not all can be here

Party 1 WHM gob Party 2 THF Party 3 RNG

Estarie tank Esteban Tank Rimx Tank
Pir SNM or BLM Lord DD Claq DD
Aelfwise WHM Kolob RDM Kaelsam RDM
Suran DD ??? DD ??? DD

I havent got and Answer from Pir or Suran yet on weather they can help but i could really use you guys if you can. Pir if Teyha could come that would be great Two Whm's are better than one ... after this fight were heading to do claq's AF too.

We are meeting in upper jeuno at 8:30pm EST and were leaving at 9pm please be there and on time .... were starting this later than i wanted and my time will be short and i want to make sure we have time to do Claqs AF too
Estarie
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Claquesous » Thu Apr 27, 2006 2:19 pm

I'm sorry I can't be on earlier. I will probably sign on a bit before 9, but will be mostly afk until 9.

I'm looking forward to finally getting my final piece of AF at level 65.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Aelfwise » Thu Apr 27, 2006 4:42 pm

Been busy helping my sister move...(well pretty much all she did was pack, i did all the moving). I'll try to be on soon, but I'd guess it will be another couple of hours before that happens.
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby Estarie » Fri Apr 28, 2006 12:01 am

Thx To everyone that came out for this fight, i had a blast ... and we got two nasty fights out of the way ... goos to see that many LS members together again. :lol:
Estarie
Uhrgan Urger

Return to The Dustbin