[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - Need Help with Black Mage AF1 and AF2

Need Help with Black Mage AF1 and AF2

This is where old events can be filed.

Need Help with Black Mage AF1 and AF2

Postby Piraya » Fri Sep 16, 2005 6:43 pm

I do know I'm going to need some assistance with quests for my AF gear. First AF is a NM spawn activated by key item in Xarcaboard and the second AF quest is in Castle Zvahl Bailey's in the Xarcaboard zone. Demon's there drop a key I need to open a door in Zvahl keep to get CS for my boots. Just givin people heads up that I'm gonna be asking for help fairly soon. I know drakkhen needs these two so I'm sure he'll be involved as well.
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby Piraya » Tue Sep 27, 2005 2:51 pm

Ok, I'm done with my AF1 and AF2. Thanks for all your help guys lol. Now I need to just get AF3-5 which are coffer key drops and having to find the treasure chests to open.
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby Claquesous » Tue Sep 27, 2005 10:27 pm

I was glad to help. I'd like to try and get level 45 so I can have treasure hunter 2 soon. Then maybe I'll be of more help with stuff.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Piraya » Wed Sep 28, 2005 7:32 pm

Once you hit 45 you will be very useful with Level Break quests and coffer key drops ^^
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby Aelfwise » Sun Oct 02, 2005 7:07 pm

Were you able to find the coffer last night Pir? Sorry I couldn't stay for the whole evening but I had previously agreed to drive a friend. Anyways, I should be on tonight if you're still needing help, or if you wanna just help me get my Holla and Dem quests done that works too :lol:
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby Piraya » Mon Oct 03, 2005 1:02 pm

Yeah, finally got the Coffer on sunday. I had to get a teleport Vahzl and go through Beaucedine Glacier from Xarcaboard and and then zone into Battalia Downs from there to get to the Eldieme Necropolis zone I needed. Luckily it was still there and no one had taken it ^^
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Return to The Dustbin