[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - CoP 3.5

CoP 3.5

This is where old events can be filed.

CoP 3.5

Postby Claquesous » Mon Apr 10, 2006 1:03 pm

What's the plan for this?

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Piraya » Tue Apr 11, 2006 6:46 pm

Plan is to kill diabolos. Need to go to Pso-Xa sometime to farm colored chips. I'm up for doing this anytime. Wed. and Thurs. have sky of course.
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby Claquesous » Tue Apr 11, 2006 10:51 pm

This weekend Kaelsam is off both days, and I'd really really like to have a levelathon (ok that's corny but rather than simply hitting backspace I think I'll comment on it then move on) with him and Aelf to hopefully get to 69ish. Perhaps even as high as 66.

Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Piraya » Wed Apr 12, 2006 12:26 pm

I'd like to see if we can't finish 3.5. If we start late friday night or very early saturday then should have no problem spending a lot of time leveling over the weekend. Lydric needs to get rank 10. He's off friday and was hoping we could do this for him. He was pretty upset at us going on without him.
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby Claquesous » Wed Apr 12, 2006 3:41 pm

I'm glad you heard from Lydric. I was afraid he quit because he was upset over rank 10. I felt really bad about it and would really like to help. As far as 3.5 on Friday, I think that would work out splendidly.

Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby kaelsam » Wed Apr 12, 2006 7:16 pm

if u feel bad about it then u shouldnt have done it but on another note i will b on all week for my son is going to have his tonsils taken out and im free all day everyday this week.
lmao......where r we going again?
Umm again where r we going and why do i have to drive the school bus?
Always remember: if u dont enjoy masturbation then u only have urself to blame!!!!
kaelsam
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Piraya » Wed Apr 12, 2006 7:47 pm

Make sure your son gets lots of Vodka to help with the pain :twisted:
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby Claquesous » Thu Apr 13, 2006 11:36 am

We had like fifteen people helping out on the day. If I would've said, "hey we gotta wait for this guy" I would have a lot more people pissed off at me. At the time, I hated leaving Lydric behind but I figured we'd be able to catch him up. Lydric showed up while we had about three people short of a full alliance for 8-2 which is extremely hard. Looking through the other nations' missions nothing else looks even remotely close to as hard. Though I feel bad, I don't think I would have done it differently if I was in that position again.

Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Piraya » Thu Apr 13, 2006 12:52 pm

Welcome to things I have the fun of organizing lol. Its very difficult. I do feel bad about what happened but on the other hand it was agreed that friday was going to be the start of finishing 8-2 and maybe more. Lydric knew about it but whatever the cause was unable to make it on friday like was planned. Faced with the decision, what would you have done? Tell 4 others that had all agreed and scheduled time to do this, sorry we can't go, or continue on and find a replacement. If it was me in Lydric's shoes I would have been more angry at the reason I couldn't make it friday then the fact that we still went.
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby Aelfwise » Sat Apr 15, 2006 1:36 pm

I'm away both tonight (for a birthday party) and most of tomorrow (family gathering) so this weekend is kind of shot for me helping with this. All next week I should be available though since I'm taking a week off from the hellhole i call the cottage, hehe. Post a time when we would be farming those colored chips etc and I'll try to make myself available.
Aelfwise
Sky God

Next

Return to The Dustbin