[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - Thief AF Head and Feet

Thief AF Head and Feet

This is where old events can be filed.

Thief AF Head and Feet

Postby Claquesous » Mon Apr 10, 2006 1:02 pm

I'd really like to finish off my AF. It's no good for parties so I haven't been in much of a rush, but it does have some nice features.

For the Head, the only part I have left is a Goblin NM by Drachenfall. I think Piraya and I could duo it, but it might be nice for Kael to come along as RDM/DRK to stun it when it tries to bomb.

For the Feet, I'd have to do some preparation to trigger quest after getting hat, but basically it's a level 63 bomb NM in Garlaige Citadel. Spawning it requires everyone be invisible or at least hidden around the corner or it will blow at the start and not drop the item I need. We'd probably need a few people for this plus Kael again as RDM/DRK to stun it if it tries to blow.

I'm not in a big rush, but would like to get these done in the next week or two. The feet are nice because they increase the duration of flee.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby kaelsam » Mon Apr 10, 2006 3:05 pm

i would if i could man but drk doesnt get stun until lvl 37 and mine is lvl 35 and with it subbed rdm would need to b 75 (give me a month and i will have it though) but if i can i will still help after i get some help with my hat of course :twisted:
lmao......where r we going again?
Umm again where r we going and why do i have to drive the school bus?
Always remember: if u dont enjoy masturbation then u only have urself to blame!!!!
kaelsam
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Claquesous » Mon Apr 10, 2006 4:46 pm

Oh darn. I was thinking stun was under 30. Change of plans I guess.

Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Piraya » Wed Apr 12, 2006 1:33 pm

Stun is 37 for drk and 45 for blm. I can stun it if necessary. On a side not I'd like to see some people steppin up to the plate to help Lummox and Mikejones get their AF armor as I'm sure by now they are feeling pretty left out as far as receiving help or even a response when they ask for it.
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby Claquesous » Wed Apr 12, 2006 3:39 pm

I'd really love to see them post for help here too, but I'll see if I can help out.

Like I said, I'm not in a rush for this Thief AF. I think the hat fight should be a piece of cake with just you and me, but the other will take some more help.

Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby kaelsam » Wed Apr 12, 2006 7:18 pm

on another note i have helped everyone that asked for it and i cannot recall hearing either of them asking on ls or on site while i was on so i cant if i dont know or am not asked! :twisted: :lol:
lmao......where r we going again?
Umm again where r we going and why do i have to drive the school bus?
Always remember: if u dont enjoy masturbation then u only have urself to blame!!!!
kaelsam
Kuftal Kicker

Return to The Dustbin