[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - Estarie in need of getting rid of Beastman Seals

Estarie in need of getting rid of Beastman Seals

This is where old events can be filed.

Estarie in need of getting rid of Beastman Seals

Postby Aelfwise » Mon Apr 10, 2006 8:04 am

I would like to suggest that Estarie donate some seals for this. She currently has almost 4 (yes, almost 4 stacks) of seals that she wants to use since they're "taking up space..."
She even threatened to start chucking some if she didn't get to use them soon...to which I replied "ARE YOU NUTS!" Anyways, if anyone here wants to contact her about doing a BCNM run great, I just wanted to post the availability of seals that Esty has and she REALLY wants to do some more.
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby Claquesous » Mon Apr 10, 2006 12:45 pm

Esty is WAR/NIN which is perfect for Lizards. If she's using the seals I'd gladly come along for a small cut, perhaps 10-20%. You should try to get your RDM to 30 Aelf since that's best for kiting the second lizard. Alternatively, we could do the Flies but that would require a second SMN and also you have the pesky Mannequin Heads you'd have to unload.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby kaelsam » Mon Apr 10, 2006 3:07 pm

im going to talk to her tonite about it. i already told her to get her nin to 30 cause it works better instead of having 2 war/nin's we need a war/nin a nin/war and a rdm/nin to kite
lmao......where r we going again?
Umm again where r we going and why do i have to drive the school bus?
Always remember: if u dont enjoy masturbation then u only have urself to blame!!!!
kaelsam
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Claquesous » Mon Apr 10, 2006 4:45 pm

I've commented on this before, but between 24 and 37, I think WAR/NIN is vastly superior to NIN/WAR. What did you have in mind to suggest otherwise? As far as WAR/NINs, Estarie and I are set. NIN/WAR Piraya and I are set.

Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby kaelsam » Tue Apr 11, 2006 6:13 pm

claq once again u can think all u want but i have proven time and time again that my drk/nin does more dmg than a war/nin or a war/nin will ever do in this one. I HAVE DONE THIS ONE MORE THAN NEONE I KNOW FOR THE LAST TIME!!!! Now then as for doing this i used my last seals last nite with esty pir kolob and lord. i will be more than happy to help still for a smaller cut of course but just let me know.
Always remember: if u dont enjoy masturbation then u only have urself to blame!!!!
kaelsam
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Piraya » Tue Apr 11, 2006 6:20 pm

He wasn't comparing war/nin to drk/nin. And he means that war/nin is slightly more beneficial for dmg and until 37 war/nin and nin/war both can only use ichi.
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby Piraya » Tue Apr 11, 2006 6:22 pm

Oh, and regarding the flies...you don't need summoners for this one. 5-6 blm/nin probably only 4 but I say 5 to be safe. Run up and ga them to death.
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby Claquesous » Tue Apr 11, 2006 10:48 pm

Piraya is right I was only comparing WAR and NIN. I agree that DRK/NIN is much better than NIN/WAR and in regular combat DRK/NIN is better than WAR/NIN although I would say that WAR/NIN with 2 hour is probably better than DRK/NIN.

Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby kaelsam » Wed Apr 12, 2006 7:30 pm

Hmmm didnt mean it to come out that way but any who. if u know what ur doing 2hr's dont need to b used in this one at all. and as i was meaning before a nin/war is better cause its easier to pull hate off of a nin/war than it is a war/nin and they still do the same dmg. case in point the day pir kolob and me did those and got good drops the setup was this: pir nin/war kolob rdm/nin me as drk/nin, now the key to a nin/war instead of a war/nin is what pir did and i didnt have to ask him to do it. The use of centurion swords. might not sound like alot but those do more dmg in this then ne other even the axes ask pir he has seen it as well. lord wasnt doing even close to as much dmg as i was with his (mine really let him borrow them) battleaxes +1's. when the nin/war uses them i still do more dmg but the nin does almost as much. if a war uses them there isnt hardly ne difference between axes or swords and idk why either just what i have noticed. both have voke to pull it off of me so really it comes down to what we got to work with rather than what works better. if im doing it i would rather have a nin/war cause its easier to pull it off and they have higher agi and eva than a war/nin which makes misses more frequent and thats a good thing. so no confusion intended thats the low down on how it works the best from what i have done the trillion times i have done it. which btw the other day still has me baffled as to why no drops.
kaelsam
Kuftal Kicker

Return to The Dustbin