[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - 2 million gil

2 million gil

This is where old events can be filed.

2 million gil

Postby Claquesous » Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:13 pm

I currently need almost 2 million gil and I have 60 seals. I would like to try using them up to take a big chunk out of that total. I think maybe we could do the Lizards BCNM again since we have some experience with it. Kaelsam is out for a couple weeks so maybe we could get Kolob as the RDM kiter and Piraya NIN/WAR, I can go as either WAR/NIN, RNG/NIN, or NIN/WAR. My thought is probably WAR/NIN for the damage.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Piraya » Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:19 pm

I'm up for doing this bcnm tonight tuesday 4/4/06 when I get back from the hockey game which I'm not sure when that will be...
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby kaelsam » Tue Apr 04, 2006 3:17 pm

to b honest claq on the lizzy bcnm having only 60 seals to do it with prolly wont get u much. in my exp on it on the third attempt u get a good drop if u do them rt in a row and in order to get another good drop again another 3. so after that if u dont get good drops on the first set then the ppl that went before u got the drop and u have to go another full set to "reset" it sorta speek. it doesnt always work that way but most of the time i have done it it has so idk if u will b able to get nething but gl. when me and pir and kolob did it the other day i already had done it once earlier with some friends and we didnt get nething at all so that means that someone had been spamming it and we had to wait awhile for it to reset which is when pir kolob and me started doing it. like i said though it doesnt always work that way but pir can vouch for it that day as to how it worked out so neway gl. :lol:
lmao......where r we going again?
Umm again where r we going and why do i have to drive the school bus?
Always remember: if u dont enjoy masturbation then u only have urself to blame!!!!
kaelsam
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Claquesous » Tue Apr 04, 2006 5:35 pm

I was hoping that there were 2 other people with 60 seals as well. My plan was to do it six times. Over time you will average a good return, but two runs will definitely be a gamble. If no one else has the seals, I'll wait.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Piraya » Thu Apr 13, 2006 7:25 pm

Ya, that was crummy. I didn't see anyone doing it in the time it took while we were running and the time it took to get another orb and come back a group if they were doing it should have still been there.
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Return to The Dustbin