[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 745: Use of undefined constant uid - assumed 'uid' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 746: Use of undefined constant gid - assumed 'gid' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - CoP Mission 2.5 Saturday? 4/1/01

CoP Mission 2.5 Saturday? 4/1/01

This is where old events can be filed.

Postby Piraya » Tue Apr 04, 2006 1:39 pm

I agree with Claquesous...what have you really accomplished by cheating? Sure you move past that part of the story but have you really earned the next step?
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby Estarie » Wed Apr 05, 2006 2:21 am

I'ed like to just Kick the crap outta The three stooges, i really don't like cheating ... get this whole ... feeling like i cheated or something. :lol:
Estarie
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Piraya » Wed Apr 05, 2006 6:41 pm

Here is my plan for how to do this fight. Taking a step back and analyzing what happened and what went wrong I came up with a few ideas that I believe will make this a much easier fight.
Start with necessary items:
Sleeping Potions
Icarus Wing(not completely necessary but quite useful if their priced reasonably)

Get into the bcnm, as aelf is buffing us up and we're taking our food I want all melee to spam sleeping potions. Sleeping potions allow you to gain TP while standing there. Once melee have at least 100% TP is when we will pull.

Claquesous pulls first mob back to the group while 2 people kite the others. Estarie will be first provoke. Claquesous will unload his TP with SATA onto Tehya. I would like Estarie to hold back on using her TP at this time. Claquesous should have in his SATA macro with a /p SATA ready in 30. At this time I want Esty to 2 hour with Mighty Strikes. This setup should help in killing the first mob relatively quickly I'm hoping to move onto the next. Of course when SATA is ready again, Esty should have taken hate with Mighty Strikes so Claq will SATA onto Tehya again if the mob isn't dead already.

Now second mob must be mine. I realized by taking the rdm/nin's mob left me relatively useless other than as kiter and never got to take advantage of smn Astral Flow. So Claq will pull my mob back or I will bring it back after first is dead. Now here is when you should use your Icarus Wing if we choose to get them. Esty first provoke. Claq SATA Tehya and after I see SATA I will start raining down Astral Flows. If we have Icarus Wing's I want all melee to unload TP on second mob again.

My plan is to kill the first 2 mobs as quick as possible leaving a normal pt setup to deal with the third.
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby Claquesous » Thu Apr 06, 2006 1:25 am

These Mammets seemed to have about 2500 HP and pretty high defense. SATA did a little over 100 damage and SATA Viper Bite did maybe 250 if memory serves correctly. I'm not sure if we can really kill it quickly with our setup. If Estarie 2 hours too early, she'll get hate and die. SATA can help take off some of the hate, but may not be enough.

I was thinking there was an option that we haven't considered. Maybe I could "kite"? And by kite I mean stand in one corner of the circle (if I can find one) and just take my hits like a man. In the first fight I lasted for about five minutes with Aelf trying to rest and heal at the same time. At the time I was wearing DEX and AGI gear. If I swapped in EVA gear, used some Bloody Bolts to regain HP, use Flee and Perfect Dodge if in trouble, and had plenty of Hi-Potions, I think I could make a fine kiter. Meanwhile, I'd also be doing some damage. I figure I took about 40% of the guy I was fighting before Piraya finally succumbed and I was toast with a second baddie on me.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Piraya » Thu Apr 06, 2006 12:33 pm

Well then we can make you a kiter and we can substitute rdm/nin with another DD job or possibly a blm ^^. It may not die quick but at least it will die quicker than if we hadn't used 2 hour abilities and started off with TP. And I had been considering having you kite and 2 hour if you get into trouble.
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby Estarie » Fri Apr 07, 2006 6:35 pm

Sounds good ... when do we leave? :lol:
Estarie
Uhrgan Urger

Previous

Return to The Dustbin