[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - Low Rank Members

Low Rank Members

This is where old events can be filed.

Low Rank Members

Postby Piraya » Wed Sep 14, 2005 9:38 am

If you see a low rank member please try and push them along in their missions so we can get a solid group to do dragon's and move along to the Delkfutt Tower Mission and eventually get them to contribute with rank 5 mission for airship pass to all cities. I don't want to have to keep going back to missions for one person at a time. Especially with the dragon being a level cap its not possible to push em through by myself and requires at least 1 to 2 more people assisting.
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby Aelfwise » Fri Mar 03, 2006 12:15 pm

I agree with this, being the game is designed to be so party oriented. Unfortunately being my main is a WHM i have a hard time soloing NM's for the missions so I'd be more of an assistant to the one killing. I can always help by using Sneak and Invisible on people but that's about as far as my effectiveness reaches at the moment (other than healing the one killing stuff).
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby Claquesous » Fri Mar 03, 2006 2:43 pm

Mayous needs ranks 4 and 5. Someone else too, but I can't remember right now. It's funny Aelf doesn't feel like help because he can't kill anything because I have the opposite feeling. I might be able to kill something but without sneak I might aggro stuff and just be in the way. Although I'm not all that effective of a killer without SA so I also need someone who can voke off of me.

I'd be glad to help anytime with something, but I really need some heads up. I usually have plans for what I'm going to do each day on the previous day so I can't really jump up and go help with a mission on the fly. I think we need to encourage people to use the site to organize when we're going to do stuff.

I'm preaching to the choir I know, but I think we need to continually encourage people who need help to ask here on the site if they can't get it on the fly. I'll probably post some words to this effect on the lsmes after we do CoP 2.3 tonight.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Return to The Dustbin