[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - we still going to do nething

we still going to do nething

This is where old events can be filed.

we still going to do nething

Postby kaelsam » Sat Mar 25, 2006 5:30 pm

guys i am getting very agitated about noone wanting to do these. i have started again with other ppl but i would like to start with u three. the others i dont like. last nites catastrophy made me think that maybe i should b looking elsewhere for ppl to do them with me. this is the best way to make money for me cause i hate farming and i dont like camping NM's takes alot longer.
lmao......where r we going again?
Umm again where r we going and why do i have to drive the school bus?
Always remember: if u dont enjoy masturbation then u only have urself to blame!!!!
kaelsam
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Aelfwise » Sun Mar 26, 2006 1:22 am

I would like to do these. I've just been trying to level etc more than anything else recently. If you have one that you would like to do let me know, I'll try to be available.
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby Claquesous » Sun Mar 26, 2006 4:49 pm

My biggest problem is 51 seals. I'd love to do some though. Glad to see you back on the site.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Aelfwise » Sun Mar 26, 2006 9:07 pm

Personally I'm overflowing with seals. I'll donate some for sure if we have a suggested target.
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby kaelsam » Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:38 am

personally idc which one i would just like to start doing them again. the astral ring one or the lvl 40's ones would work for me. that damn petrifying pair one pissed me off the other day died 3 times but i think ziq is just bad luck lmfao oh well it was fun regardless :cry: :D :twisted: :evil: :wink: :roll:
lmao......where r we going again?
Umm again where r we going and why do i have to drive the school bus?
Always remember: if u dont enjoy masturbation then u only have urself to blame!!!!
kaelsam
Kuftal Kicker

Return to The Dustbin