[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - LB1 For Kolob, Ziquan, Lordofchaos, and Meself

LB1 For Kolob, Ziquan, Lordofchaos, and Meself

This is where old events can be filed.

LB1 For Kolob, Ziquan, Lordofchaos, and Meself

Postby Estarie » Fri Mar 24, 2006 9:17 am

Ok I think Were almost all rdy for LB! i know kolob is and i'm only one lvl away from 50. If we could set a Time and date for this they Ziq will have something to shoot for. :lol: anyway i have no idea no the details of LB1.... (looks in her book)

In Defiant Challenge

items needed: 1 piece of Ancient Papyus, 1 Piece of bomb Ash, 1 Exoray Mold

Zones: Eldieme Necropolis, Garlaige Citadel, Crawler's Nest
Estarie
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Tehya » Sun Mar 26, 2006 2:37 pm

Congratz you two, was a fun run!
LV75 Whitemage {yes, please}<{Done} {CoP}<{Done} {Assault}<{LV4}
What one has not experienced, one will never understand in print.
My Love:
Truly, I am the dream you have,
but the reality you cannot accept.
Therefore, for the rest of my life...
I walk with my arms wrapped around
the emptiness of you beside me.
Tehya
Kuftal Kicker

Return to The Dustbin