[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - AF Gloves Dark Spark

AF Gloves Dark Spark

This is where old events can be filed.

Postby Tehya » Tue Mar 21, 2006 6:33 pm

Beadeaux may take a night or a few days or weeks too get the coffer key drop. -.-;
LV75 Whitemage {yes, please}<{Done} {CoP}<{Done} {Assault}<{LV4}
What one has not experienced, one will never understand in print.
My Love:
Truly, I am the dream you have,
but the reality you cannot accept.
Therefore, for the rest of my life...
I walk with my arms wrapped around
the emptiness of you beside me.
Tehya
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Claquesous » Tue Mar 21, 2006 11:31 pm

I can't tell you how happy it makes me to inform you that I soloed my AF Hands chest.

Like a true thief, I snuck in, picked my chest, and snuck back out.

It was one of my proudest moments in this game.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Tehya » Wed Mar 22, 2006 9:18 am

Congratz babe! That is something too be very proud of!
My Love:
Tehya
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Aelfwise » Wed Mar 22, 2006 2:06 pm

Still no key...

Piraya and Claq were with me while we (really it was only Pir lol) hunted Quadav. Got a few Kindred Seals, but that's it. I'll be online earlier today, not feeling well enough to go outside into the crappy weather for very long.
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby Tehya » Wed Mar 22, 2006 3:38 pm

Ok, babe,
I'll cook supper early tonite and get on earleir then usual, to try and help out becuase I have Promy-Holla run again tonite, DAMNIT!
My Love:
Tehya
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Aelfwise » Thu Mar 23, 2006 4:17 pm

Thanks go out to all those that helped me get this (namely Piraya and Tehya, but also Claq who took time to be there as support hehe). Took a while but I finally got it. Seph wasn't able to be online for whatever reason last night so hopefully we can do this either tonight or another time that it suits.
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby Claquesous » Thu Mar 23, 2006 6:24 pm

Tonight we should PAR-TAY. Maybe tomorrow. Who do I bring my Old Gauntlets to before we kill Dark Spark?

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Tehya » Fri Mar 24, 2006 1:00 am

Congratz too you both. ^^
My Love:
Tehya
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Aelfwise » Fri Mar 24, 2006 3:25 pm

You need to talk to the Galka(s) in the armor shop in Upper Jeuno. From there go to the Tenshodo HQ in Lower Jeuno and talk to the Mithra. You'll need to pay her 1000 gil. After that go to Port Jeuno and examine a ??? near the Duty Free shop. You'll get a little CS then you're ready.
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby kaelsam » Sat Mar 25, 2006 5:38 pm

neone know what happened to seph. i havent seen him in awhile :?:
lmao......where r we going again?
Umm again where r we going and why do i have to drive the school bus?
Always remember: if u dont enjoy masturbation then u only have urself to blame!!!!
kaelsam
Kuftal Kicker

PreviousNext

Return to The Dustbin