[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - AF Gloves Dark Spark

AF Gloves Dark Spark

This is where old events can be filed.

AF Gloves Dark Spark

Postby Sephiros » Fri Mar 17, 2006 2:42 pm

I told Aelf and Kael I would do this Wednesday Night 3/22. If anyone needs or wants this done come that night please.

To get this quest you need AF1 (Weapon) finished, and just have AF Quest 2 Activated. Then you can go to upper jeuno and get this in the weapon shop. Then you need a specific coffer for the key item old gloves, which varies job to job, then your ready.
---------------------
Myspace:

deviantART:

Profile:

Sephiros
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Aelfwise » Fri Mar 17, 2006 8:34 pm

Tried getting the key for the beadeaux coffer last night with Piraya. After about an hour and a half we gave up for the night (even though the coffer was in the next room). We might be trying to do this again tonight after we do our Promy Holla run. Thanks for the help even though the key didn't drop Pir.
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby Tehya » Fri Mar 17, 2006 11:59 pm

Babe, you gotta TAKE CLAQ as THF for the coffer key hunt there, plz!!!!!!!!!!!
Its a bitch for it too drop!
LV75 Whitemage {yes, please}<{Done} {CoP}<{Done} {Assault}<{LV4}
What one has not experienced, one will never understand in print.
My Love:
Truly, I am the dream you have,
but the reality you cannot accept.
Therefore, for the rest of my life...
I walk with my arms wrapped around
the emptiness of you beside me.
Tehya
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Claquesous » Tue Mar 21, 2006 11:53 am

There are viable strategies for soloing my chest, but it may just be easier to have a couple higher levels help me get this key. Any takers?

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Tehya » Tue Mar 21, 2006 1:54 pm

Where, When?
My Love:
Tehya
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Claquesous » Tue Mar 21, 2006 2:13 pm

The key drops in Davoi and is used in Monastic Caverns. I can pick the chest, but there's a chance I'll get a mimic instead of my duly deserved treasure. In that case, I either need someone to help kill the mimic or will need to warp out because Mimics bind immediately.

Do we have to kill lots of Orcs for LB3 anyway? Maybe we can combine the two.

As for when, Seph is helping with Dark Spark tomorrow so it should be before then. Sorry for the late notice, I haven't been too enthusiastic about Thief AF gear because it's pretty useless in parties.

Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Tehya » Tue Mar 21, 2006 3:40 pm

Well,
if you need a whm to tag along, let me know.
My Love:
Tehya
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Aelfwise » Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:06 pm

Just reminding that I need my Beadeaux Coffer yet. Maybe Tehya and some people from her LS could help again with this? I know Piraya is busy until 6:00 pst so that would cut into Claq and my levelling time (if we manage to get a party together that is). If not then I guess we'll have to try for the key later.
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby Tehya » Tue Mar 21, 2006 5:49 pm

Aelfie, you on tonite?
My Love:
Tehya
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Claquesous » Tue Mar 21, 2006 6:16 pm

I think tonight we should focus on getting the Beadeaux and Davoi coffer keys before we party since Seph has committed to helping us tomorrow.

Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Claquesous
Sky God

Next

Return to The Dustbin