[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - Omoshiroi is away

Omoshiroi is away

This is where old events can be filed.

Omoshiroi is away

Postby Omoshiroi » Thu Mar 09, 2006 9:34 pm

hey everyone, I have gotten bored of not being able to do anything I want ingame, so I am currently taking a break if anyone is wondering, playing some WoW, since that is all easy solo play. probably be back in a month or two but yeah.

if anyone lives in the KW area and wants to do something my msn is noone22669@hotmail.com
the email addy is for msn only, I get a lot of junk mail so I never actaully check the email portion.
otherwise you can contact me there as well.
dont ask, the email is old from when I was in grade 10 and I dont want to move everything over.
Omoshiroi
New Forumer

Postby Tehya » Fri Mar 10, 2006 9:45 am

Hope you do come back soon.
LV75 Whitemage {yes, please}<{Done} {CoP}<{Done} {Assault}<{LV4}
What one has not experienced, one will never understand in print.
My Love:
Truly, I am the dream you have,
but the reality you cannot accept.
Therefore, for the rest of my life...
I walk with my arms wrapped around
the emptiness of you beside me.
Tehya
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Claquesous » Fri Mar 10, 2006 12:27 pm

I'm sorry to hear about your frustrations Omo. A couple points of advice:

Summoner is a horrible job to get parties with. The value of Summoner is their ridiculously good 2 hour. In regular play, they are rather subpar as a DD. You will get some invites to be a main healer, but WHM is much more popular and always will be invited first. You may consider doing BLM for a bit. Tarutaru BLM is the best DD in the game for party play. (Ranger is probably the only job that is close.) Average seek time for me so far has been about ten minutes.

Helping out involves dying. There were a few times you refused to help with things because you didn't want to die. When we did our first Promy, everyone died at least once and Piraya and Aelfwise died I think four or five times each. Losing experience sucks, but at 30 cap each death is only about four good fights in party. 20 cap is one and a half fights.

If you need help on something, please post and organize it here. I know you wanted to do the Wings of Fury BCNM and Piraya and I are willing to do it for you but we're generally too busy to just pick up and go without having advanced notice.

FFXI is frustrating at times and is heavily dependent on team play, but there is still a lot to do solo. I find crafting to be fun and profitable. Some people think fishing is relaxing and it's moderately profitable. You can gain some experience with a NPC. Camping NMs generally sucks but if there is no competition, they're not so bad.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Return to The Dustbin