[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - Rank2-3 dragon fight on Thurs night

Rank2-3 dragon fight on Thurs night

This is where old events can be filed.

Rank2-3 dragon fight on Thurs night

Postby Raileef » Tue Mar 07, 2006 3:31 am

Anyone who wants to join me in fighting the dragon for the rank 2-3 mission is welcom. I am RDM and we have a PLD to tank. we will meet Thursday night in Windy Walls around 9-9:30 pm MST. LVL cap is 25 so plz have appropriate gear or body bag handy. Thanks to everyone who comes and helps!
Raileef
New Forumer

Postby Claquesous » Tue Mar 07, 2006 2:04 pm

I can probably bring Montparnasse assuming I don't forget and warp him back to Jeuno. Welcome to the forum.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Raileef » Thu Mar 09, 2006 12:50 am

thanks! I'll look for u and i will be on the LS so just give me a holler.
Raileef
New Forumer

Postby Claquesous » Thu Mar 09, 2006 9:20 pm

I'm sorry, I was reading this as 10:00 EST, but I was off by a timezone. Not sure if I'll be able to help or not.

Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Claquesous » Fri Mar 10, 2006 12:46 pm

Glad I could help. Sorry I was so late. If Esty thinks a woman killed the dragon she is sorely mistaken. I believe Montparnasse the 2 houring, nuking, sleeping, BLM of destruction got the kill on the dragon with a 44 damage aero (should've been thunder, but ran out of MP). I think he had the kill on the seeker too. However, if Esty wasn't there I would've had no one to voke that nasty dragon off me and my name would've been Montpeanutbutter. Congratulations on Rank 3!

Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Raileef » Sat Mar 11, 2006 2:39 am

Thanks to all who helped and yes it was our scrappy lil BLM Taru who kicked the dragon in the head to send him falling to the ground lol! but esty was the woman of the hour and credit must be given where credit is due! thanks also goes out to Mr. Bob! cya guys later!
Raileef
New Forumer

Postby Estarie » Sat Mar 11, 2006 1:48 pm

LMAO Mont

OK mont it on Duel in Brenner me and you, lolol

Yes Claq you probly got the kill on the dragon, but remember .... with out me, you would have been lunch for that big boy, lolol
Estarie
Uhrgan Urger

Return to The Dustbin