[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - CoP Mission 2.3 Phomiuna Aqueducts

CoP Mission 2.3 Phomiuna Aqueducts

This is where old events can be filed.

Postby Piraya » Mon Mar 13, 2006 3:25 pm

I'm agreeing with both sides here...there are two problems that happened friday night. First problem was a breakdown in communication/misunderstanding. The previous friday this was supposed to be scheduled for you 3 went on the mission without the rest of the linkshell and in doing so learned how to do it and what needed to be done. I asked then to reschedule the LS one for the following friday same time. I remember saying this several times in response to questions on when it would start by suranx. He had asked when I would be home to start this and I said I get home around 6-6:30pst and want to start asap. One other thing I want to make clear...simply because you finished the mission before doesn't mean you're excempt from doing it again to help others through it. Either I wasn't heard or I was misunderstood but I clearly stated I wanted to do this as a linkshell and that would be good if we can get as many to do this outta the linkshell.
Second problem is our guides. I like estarie had no idea about the agreement and thought they were there for the mission too. Not a you scratch our back and we scratch yours which ended up they never even scratched our backs...they more or less kicked us in the ass by taking us the completely wrong way.
In any case the mission is done, get some more members through promies so we can move through CoP together...do what it takes to make our linkshell better than most...help each other out.
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby Claquesous » Mon Mar 13, 2006 4:54 pm

I meant to mention in my previous post how cool Shoyru and the couple others were for sticking around with us even though they didn't all need the mission. If I didn't have to log immediately after we finished, I would have offered him and the others pearls.

Since it's kind of funny, I wanted to show the conversation that caused him to offer help:

Claquesous (shout): CoP 2.something <Do you need it?> Tell Aelfwise. I forget the details.
Shoyru (tell): Do you mean 2.3?
Claquesous (tell): Hey. I said to ask Aelfwise, but I think so.
Claquesous (shout): CoP 2.3 (I think.) <Do you need it?> Tell Aelfwise. I forget the details.

Obviously, he didn't say anything about the Subligays to me, but I'm very thankful he stuck around through the many deaths and wrong turns.

When should we do this again? Kaelsam and Tehya are obviously ready. I think Ziq and Lydric may be ready as well.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Piraya » Mon Mar 13, 2006 5:44 pm

This definately needs to be a linkshell run event. I'd like to get as many people through promies this week as we can so we can have an army at our desposal for 2.3 and beyond. And you are not doing this alone babe...we will get it done together.
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby Aelfwise » Mon Mar 13, 2006 11:23 pm

Ya no solo efforts. I am also up for helping get people through promies so that we have a good core group that can do these.
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby Piraya » Tue Mar 14, 2006 5:19 pm

After your NM for you AF Aelf can you start bugging people about doing and finishing their promies. I'll help with as many promies as I can tonight but come wed. and thurs. I will ask that others push themselves to get them done with your guys help as I have prior sky engagements to keep those days.
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby Piraya » Thu Mar 16, 2006 2:42 pm

Plan was to finish people's promies and do 2.3 and 2.5 saturday :roll:
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby Piraya » Thu Mar 16, 2006 8:56 pm

Ok, then lets push people through promies and next mon do 2.3, tuesday do 2.5, fri start on 3 and hopefully be finished with 3.5 by days end saturday.
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby Piraya » Fri Mar 17, 2006 4:41 pm

He musta been too busy thinking about anal beads and nipple clamps
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby Claquesous » Fri Mar 17, 2006 5:05 pm

I would be somewhat suspicious of someone who claims to have all these problems and is willing to tell them all to a random stranger. I think I would consult a lawyer in your situation. As far as 2.3 and 2.5 next Monday and Tuesday should be good for me.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Piraya » Mon Mar 20, 2006 12:01 pm

I had this sob story when someone rear ended me awhile back...gave this story about how he was at hospital and just had his eyes dilated and something about going in for heart surgery. Well I still got my quote and never went to insurance and as soon as he got outta hospital he paid for repairs.
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

PreviousNext

Return to The Dustbin