[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - CoP Mission 2.3 Phomiuna Aqueducts

CoP Mission 2.3 Phomiuna Aqueducts

This is where old events can be filed.

CoP Mission 2.3 Phomiuna Aqueducts

Postby Piraya » Tue Feb 28, 2006 7:32 pm

This mission takes place after a few CS you need to run around to get in Tavnazia Safehold. Refer to to get info on what needs to be done to get to this mission and to complete it. This is a lvl 40 cap area and I'm unsure on whether you can fight the Minotaur as an alliance or if you have to do it as a party yet.

Please post to this thread whether you're interested in moving along with CoP or just feel like helping out if you're further along then this. We will start friday and hopefully have it finished then move onto other CoP on saturday.

Character:
Jobs at 40 or above you can bring:
What color socks you're wearing right now:
How often you brush your teeth:
What is your favorite color:
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby Claquesous » Wed Mar 01, 2006 6:05 pm

Claquesous
40 THF ><
White
Twice a day.
Blue.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Aelfwise » Thu Mar 02, 2006 12:49 pm

I'm definitely in for doing this. When I'm finally home tonight (which will probably be around 8:00 or 9:00 EST depending on the weather) I'll probably look up some more resources to make this a little easier.

40 WHM;
NONE (in slippers);
Twice a day;
Blue! No, Green! No, AHHHHH! (Whoever gets the reference wins a cookie :p)
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby Claquesous » Thu Mar 02, 2006 2:37 pm

It's "Blue. No Yelloooooooooo" you fool. And by the way, your father was a hamster and your mother smelled of elderberries!

I'm also glad to see our Linkshell seems so far to be very conscientious of their oral hygiene.

Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Aelfwise » Thu Mar 02, 2006 9:27 pm

Ya ya, so it was "yellow". But at least I have good taste in my comedic preferences :p
"Now go away, or I shall taunt you a second time!"
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby Piraya » Fri Mar 03, 2006 9:46 pm

This was supposed to be a LS run event where if we needed more members we could do shouts then...not respond to shouts being done. Simple thing could have been done here...instead of just tagging along something along the lines of "My LS was planning to start this around 6-6:30pst, can you wait till then?" All knew when I was getting home and I'm fine with you saying that you're going along to learn what needs to be done. But you drug me out Valkurn Dunes with no knowledge that you were indeed starting it now. Akilo was supposed to be coming along with us so I figured seeing him there it wasn't starting just getting prepped. Next time you wanna run off and do stuff like this...let me know whats going on before you tele me out to someplace I have to walk back from. And suranx...to answer your question of why I took away your sack. When you start showing me you actually care enough about this LS I may consider giving it back. Your first way to show you care is by signing up for this website. So until you see this post yourself you won't understand what I mean.
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby Aelfwise » Sat Mar 04, 2006 1:35 am

Ya I apologize for not filling you in on what was happening at that very moment, but I was feeling rushed. As for teleporting you somewhere, I was planning to get you at least prepped for the mission only to find out that you were unable because you didn't have CoP on that machine. So ya for those I am sorry.

As for the mission itself, however, I did learn alot that will help us when we go again. As a 12-person alliance this was quite easy.

People that will be involved in this should take a look at the following link. It outlines what to expect (although it was still a bit more stressful than outlined). Make sure that you gather the necessary items (Holy Water and Sneak Oils) as well.

Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby Piraya » Fri Mar 10, 2006 3:13 pm

As you all know this is scheduled for tonight when I get home from work. Giving a half hour for all to get ready and after that we will be headin out.
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby Claquesous » Sat Mar 11, 2006 5:21 am

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that sucked.

We started much later than we wanted due to some poor communication.

Then we all died a ton of times and used up some items. Even I screwed up and got us killed because I got tired and impatient. (Probably not the first time or the last.)

We went the wrong way, which sucked massively because we were relying on the people who had done it before rather than consulting the web.

In the end, we finished our stupid mission. I came out about even on experience and on gil. Even though I don't want to relive the last few hours again, it was a bonding experience that I won't forget. Thanks guys.

Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Estarie » Sat Mar 11, 2006 1:42 pm

I'm going to go out on the same Limb and agree with Claq ...

I think the Miss communication in the Linkshell was the least of the problems ....

It seams that everytime we do these missions and Rely on other people to eather lead us through or to acompany us we end up doing the "Longest ... most Crappy ... Mission ....Ever" when we were doing the promys this happend the first run through, Aliances seem to have three leaders instead of one.

And this whole Subligar hunt WTF is that, i thought we were doing just the mission .... finaly once i started cursing at the ppl pulling on the computer Aelf finaly told me what was going on.

anyway most of us are now all ready for 2.4, with the exeption of Kael .... i would rather see us do the next one LS only if we could, things seem to go better that way.

anyway thats my little rant on it .....

ps WHY does every promy aliance we get into have a Roadin ??!?!?!
Estarie
Uhrgan Urger

Next

Return to The Dustbin