[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - The Crimson Trail

The Crimson Trail

This is where old events can be filed.

The Crimson Trail

Postby Kolob » Sat Feb 11, 2006 2:14 pm

I need help on this mission since i am only a lvl 43. The reward is the fencing degen for rdm and will give this mp low elvaan another 10 mp. It is an artifact item i believe. Anyway, all those that can help plz let me know online or through this web site. I would like to do it Sunday evening if that is best for everyone since LB2 is today. If not this weekend then next weekend since i finally have a job now. Thanks for all the help so far, and i will try to get it where i can help the LS out more in the future by lvling my rdm like mad on the weekends. Take Care and Good Luck
Kolob
Yhoator Yuppie

Postby Aelfwise » Sun Feb 12, 2006 12:57 am

If I am able to help I will definitely chip in. Pir, Tehya and someone else they knew chipped in to help me get my AF weapon a while ago so I'd be glad to help out others in the LS.
Aelfwise
Sky God

More on the quest

Postby Kolob » Sun Feb 12, 2006 6:28 am

It is a lvl 45 NM that is a blm orc, I think if we have a few 50ish in the pt we should be fine, but that is just what i have heard. Anyway, thanks for the help Aelf.
Kolob
Yhoator Yuppie

Postby kaelsam » Sun Feb 12, 2006 8:30 am

i will help but i prolly wont b on damn i hate work i need it as well im lvl 52 and still havent gotten it lol
lmao......where r we going again?
Umm again where r we going and why do i have to drive the school bus?
Always remember: if u dont enjoy masturbation then u only have urself to blame!!!!
kaelsam
Kuftal Kicker

Our butts handed to us

Postby Kolob » Sat Feb 18, 2006 12:52 am

Me and Kaelsam tried to do this quest with just the two of us but it didn't work out, so we need some help with this one. I would like to do it this Sunday if possible. Most likely some lvl 55+ ppl would be the best but i know you are all busy. Anyway, let Kael and me know what time works best with you. take care
Kolob
Yhoator Yuppie

Return to The Dustbin