[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - Gustaberg Tour

Gustaberg Tour

This is where old events can be filed.

Gustaberg Tour

Postby Claquesous » Tue Sep 06, 2005 5:27 pm

I've been really wanting to do the Gustaberg Tour quest for some time. The requirements are that you need to have six adventurers at level 5 or lower go to a point in North Gustaberg. You need to travel through South Gustaberg to get there. Is anyone else interested in doing it? If so, I can suggest a date.
Last edited by Claquesous on Tue Feb 28, 2006 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Aelfwise » Mon Sep 19, 2005 7:57 am

Sure, i'm interested. I have a 5 WAR that I'd love to play around with again, since that's what I started playing with. Then I realized that I needed some magic to help keep me alive...hehe.
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby Piraya » Tue Sep 20, 2005 7:30 pm

Why didn't you stick with rdm route rather than going all whm then? Or possibly paladin. I have plans once I get Piraya up high as far as blm/whm and whatever else I have dreamed for a tarutaru maybe summoner to level up piranha some more. I'm thinkin of hitting lvl 30 with him and doing pld or something like that.
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby Aelfwise » Thu Sep 22, 2005 11:39 am

Well the Paladin was out of the question because it's an advanced job, and as for the Red Mage it's versatile and all, but I wanted to have a subjob that could use the more effective protective/healing magic earlier on...at least to level with. Red Mage takes so long to get anything decent when it's a sub.
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby Piraya » Tue Sep 27, 2005 2:55 pm

Red Mage is a terrible job if you wish it as your sub. If you're going Red Mage route best option is to have it as your main. Only sub Red Mage if you're going Black Mage route as fast cast will help along with things like Gravity for soloing mobs.
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby Piraya » Tue Sep 27, 2005 3:03 pm

And this thread has been derailed with Red Mage talk >.<. I'm sorry but I really have no interest in doing this quest. It would have been cool to start out with people as a new character but as of right now I'm trying to strengthen my character so I can solo higher level mobs for better more profitable drops as well as to be capable of helping the rest of the linkshell with Level Break Quests with Maat and coffer keys and key items for AF equipment.
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby Claquesous » Tue Sep 27, 2005 10:25 pm

This isn't a big deal to me either, I just want to do all the quests at some point. We shouldn't go out of our way to do this, just if we notice that there are already six people for some reason or other in Bastok, I'd like to do it. Please just keep it in the back of your mind.

Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Claquesous
Sky God

Gidgiddonah and I

Postby Kolob » Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:24 pm

we both would like to do this quest, i will talk to him at school and see when he will be back on and now since i have rank 5 i can be there pretty fast. so we have two there plus i know Claq might want to join so i think we will need only two more member to do it but three will be a full party. Hell we could always alliance hehe. Take Care and Good Luck
Kolob
Yhoator Yuppie

Postby Claquesous » Sat Jan 14, 2006 10:36 pm

I saw someone shouting for this today so I did it. I can do it again though. I have no plans to level my monk past 5. Let me know.

Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Claquesous
Sky God

Return to The Dustbin