[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - Level 50-51 Static

Level 50-51 Static

This is where old events can be filed.

Level 50-51 Static

Postby Aelfwise » Mon Feb 06, 2006 9:29 am

Yup, you read it correctly. I WANT TO LEVEL MY WHM!

I've already talked to Kaelsam about this and we'd REALLY like to set some times to do this. I know that we waited for a long time to get Claquesous his hairpin, but since we did that a while ago and now that we have gotten to 50+ I think we should keep motoring along and at LEAST get to the 60 Plateau soon. Not only because it would make my life easier for doing other things during the game, but because then I can PL/assist others in the LS more effectively and in more difficult areas (right now PLing in Kazham can still be a pain, and forget about any harder areas).

Anyways, this is aimed more at Claq to respond to, but any other interjection is also welcome. We'll need to come up with which day of the week would be best to get together and which time best suits everyone on that day.

Let's get on this!
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby Claquesous » Mon Feb 06, 2006 12:51 pm

Now I'm stalling because I want a hornet needle to use as my subweapon. I'll see if I can get help from another friend like Zeh perhaps. I'll step up my efforts to get it.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Piraya » Mon Feb 06, 2006 2:51 pm

It just doesn't make sense to me to be stalling b/c of one piece of equipment each time. Work hard to get it and while doing so on off days you can still level. Its not like its a SH and you'll be that gimped. And another thing...a thief is not determined as good or bad solely on his/her equipment and this goes the same for any job. Get leveling, get some other items like your AF stuff, you'll get to a level where there is a better knife that you can now use and you'll end up just storing that knife in your safe.
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby Claquesous » Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:06 pm

Yeah I know. I'm way too picky. Hornetneedle is the best weapon until at least 54. I was planning on replacing my AF dagger with it and buying a new one for my main. I guess I'll just use the AF dagger as a sub and buy the new one.

Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Claquesous » Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:01 pm

Weekends seem to be good for partying. I'm not going to be around terribly long tomorrow (Saturday) but maybe when I do sign on (perhaps as late as 10pm) maybe we could try partying? I'm about 6k to 55. Once I hit 56, I can party with Kael again.

I really hate the feeling that I am constantly holding you mages back, but I am quite honest in saying there is no possible way for me to catch up without a static. Well over half of the parties I've had without you guys has sucked (generally due to the lack of refresh).

My point is, I really really want to catch up to Kael and I think Saturday will probably be my best opportunity.

Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Claquesous » Wed Mar 08, 2006 2:54 pm

I'm now 56 so I can party with Kael again if he didn't suddenly decide he's not waiting for us after all. Yesterday I was thinking it was Wednesday, but it was only Tuesday. I can party again tonight if Kael or Aelf is interested. I usually sign on around 7 EST.

Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Aelfwise » Mon Mar 13, 2006 10:51 am

Just wanting to set a time for levelling with Kaelsam and Claq. I also know a 58 WAR/NIN who might be able to join us depending on times (Name is Orlan). Let's get this organized so that we dont let Claq fall behind and we dont worry about him falling behind, cause we all know Mages are the lifeblood of most parties (not to say that a tank isn't needed too, but meh you get my point :p)

Generally evenings work for me. That being 6:30 - whenever (my works hours can be flexible since I'm working on my own)
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby Claquesous » Mon Mar 13, 2006 11:32 am

I'm up for partying either today or tomorrow. I believe having a Thief is extremely useful for hate management, but it's definitely not required. I'm glad you're keeping an eye out for me Aelf.

I can certainly see now why Suranx was such a whiney <Bio>tch when his static with Piraya left him behind. As I said, thief is very useful, but DRG kinda sucks.

Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Tehya » Mon Mar 13, 2006 12:50 pm

Awww, but there were causes and actions we all dealt with in that static.
At least there is communication goin on here and two great friends who love each other. :D
LV75 Whitemage {yes, please}<{Done} {CoP}<{Done} {Assault}<{LV4}
What one has not experienced, one will never understand in print.
My Love:
Truly, I am the dream you have,
but the reality you cannot accept.
Therefore, for the rest of my life...
I walk with my arms wrapped around
the emptiness of you beside me.
Tehya
Kuftal Kicker

Return to The Dustbin