[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - My Seals

My Seals

This is where old events can be filed.

My Seals

Postby Piraya » Fri Feb 03, 2006 1:42 pm

I was discussing options and ideas last night. Now...I only have 47 BS atm...at the rate of wings of fury or a 30 cap I could do 2 runs on mine if I get 3 more. This means I apparently will not be going on many runs as I'm just not getting them to drop for me while soloing. I have a gang load of KS now so when you guys get higher we can do some of those runs.
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby Aelfwise » Fri Feb 03, 2006 5:17 pm

If you kill EP in Promy's you can still get BS. I've done that while doing my weekly NPC quest and I generally get about 5 per session. We could just go in there and farm for them a bit (and to get some Anima items for bosses).
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby Piraya » Fri Feb 03, 2006 5:50 pm

My point is this...with work during the week I have limited time to do things. So in essence when I do get time I like to take full advantage of it as I feel I have so little of it I like to make the most of it. With things like helping with NM and rank, etc. I try to make sure I make even better use of my time. I can make over 250k farming in sky each trip, get BS and KS drops, along with experience towards merits vs. farming seals as bst or any other lower level job and getting worthless drops. Which would you do?
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby kaelsam » Sat Feb 04, 2006 6:07 pm

i seem to normally get alot of drops here lately so i would b willing to use mine if none of u had ne as long i was getting a little extra that is. i cant do it for free but i wont charge an arm and a leg for it either. let me know what u think seems fare and i will think it over but its up to u so ?
lmao......where r we going again?
Umm again where r we going and why do i have to drive the school bus?
Always remember: if u dont enjoy masturbation then u only have urself to blame!!!!
kaelsam
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Piraya » Mon Feb 06, 2006 11:24 am

That was my thinking. Is to let others have a larger share. Like say we each normally get 25% of it. Well then take off a % thats easily divided by 3 like 6% and give that to each member who brought an orb. If that doesn't seem just then we can come up with something else.
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby Aelfwise » Mon Feb 06, 2006 11:31 am

Sounds fine to me. It does make more sense to farm for gil rather than the seals, I was just mentioning how I was getting a good number of them just levelling my NPC (since I have to fight EP).
Aelfwise
Sky God

Return to The Dustbin