[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - Wings of Fury

Wings of Fury

This is where old events can be filed.

Wings of Fury

Postby Claquesous » Fri Feb 03, 2006 12:08 pm

Right now, it really looks to me like we should just spam this BCNM to death. It's easy. Piraya and I can duo it if we have two hours prepared or easily do it four times if we had a healer for support. I say we just do this anytime everyone has 20 seals to kill. It also is one of the most valuable BCNMs.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Piraya » Wed Feb 15, 2006 4:24 pm

Astral ring dropping down to around 2 mil
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby kaelsam » Thu Feb 16, 2006 6:14 pm

yes pir its a sad sad day for gilsellers errrrr i mean bcnm'ers (j/k i dont sell gil)
lmao......where r we going again?
Umm again where r we going and why do i have to drive the school bus?
Always remember: if u dont enjoy masturbation then u only have urself to blame!!!!
kaelsam
Kuftal Kicker

Postby kaelsam » Mon Feb 20, 2006 3:25 pm

i will b on tonite so i say we try to do this one tonite if we r all on which is almost always the case lol
Always remember: if u dont enjoy masturbation then u only have urself to blame!!!!
kaelsam
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Claquesous » Mon Feb 20, 2006 4:46 pm

I've heard that drop rates are significantly improved by a full moon. I think I'd rather wait until a full moon to do any BCNM. I will gladly relent if no one else feels like waiting.

Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Piraya » Mon Feb 20, 2006 6:12 pm

I'll be on for a bit tonight. Not sure when we could start this. Claq, do you know of any site we can do some research on moon phases so if thats true we can schedule around them?
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby Claquesous » Mon Feb 20, 2006 6:30 pm

Sorry, my information is entirely based on hearsay. It was kind of boosted the other day when the rank 10 ninja tarutaru left my party about an hour before the full moon because he had to get food for the all night BCNM 40 marathon. His name was clearly Japanese and all his macros had Japanese characters but he spoke perfect English so I respected his findings. I also responded to a shout about a week ago looking for a BST to do this and the person said they were 3/4 on the previous full moon. They ended up not taking me, but did talk to me for a few minutes about it.

Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby kaelsam » Wed Feb 22, 2006 7:00 pm

its not really the moon that has a major role its the day i.e. dont fight bats on darksday and so on. moon doesnt have nething to do with it as a matter of fact the ones i have done and gotten drops have all been in the day for one and nowhere close to a full moon. now then back to when we r going to get to do some of these?
kaelsam
Kuftal Kicker

When polly is in trouble i am not slow

Postby Kolob » Sun Jun 11, 2006 3:04 am

I am now a lvl 20 bst so i can help with either healer or bst, just depends on how high i get my chr
Kolob
Yhoator Yuppie

Postby Claquesous » Sun Jun 11, 2006 3:17 pm

I don't know if Piraya still checks here, but if so... Piraya were you going to give Kolob your Monster Signa? That plus the cheap stuff is enough. Even with maxed out CHR, it doesn't seem to make a big difference in charming. I think CHR is more helpful in holding a charm then actually getting it. Not really sure though.

Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Claquesous
Sky God

Next

Return to The Dustbin