[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - Petrifying Pair

Petrifying Pair

This is where old events can be filed.

Postby Piraya » Thu Feb 02, 2006 1:12 pm

Oh yeah...Aelfwise can contribute with my plan on doing this bcnm. We can bring 2 orbs tonight. Aelf can go as whm/smn and test out "safe pulling". Safe pulling is where you attack one of the lizards with carbuncle and either A. wait for carbuncle to die or B. just release him. The link ignores you b/c he was only pissed at carbuncle and the mob you targetted is the one that comes running for you.
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby Claquesous » Thu Feb 02, 2006 3:47 pm

Ok. I can go along with 2 orbs. Probably Kael can bring one since he has crazy amounts of seals. The other person should probably be the person with the next most seals. I have 106 I believe.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Piraya » Thu Feb 02, 2006 4:05 pm

45...the fuckers just aren't dropping for me...I need to go play with my bst sometime this weekend and just farm with it. And worse comes to worse if safe pulling didn't end up working Aelf can kite the lizard with carby.
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby Claquesous » Thu Feb 02, 2006 5:47 pm

I'll grab an orb then unless I hear otherwise from Aelf. Just so you know, I won't be on terribly long tonight and I'd like to do some Alchemy since I'm on a very profitable recipe right now and could use the money. The 1.25 million I get from the 2 pairs of leaping boots that will drop tonight [-o< will help. Anyway, I'll plan on doing this sometime between 10-12 EST.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby kaelsam » Thu Feb 02, 2006 8:23 pm

sounds good to me guys see u on then. AND YAY I GOT MY DAMN XBOX 360 FINALLY!!!!!!!!!! had to beat down an old lady but i got it damn it :twisted: :cry: damn shoulda taken her money as well while i was at it shit forgot that one oh well lol. and yes i will bring one along with me
lmao......where r we going again?
Umm again where r we going and why do i have to drive the school bus?
Always remember: if u dont enjoy masturbation then u only have urself to blame!!!!
kaelsam
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Piraya » Thu Feb 02, 2006 8:29 pm

On note off topic what games are you gonna be playing on 360. My gamertag is ipirayai
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby kaelsam » Thu Mar 30, 2006 7:15 pm

ok kolob pir and me did this one the other day 6 times.we died the first time then beat it the rest of the times. we got the boots and utsu ni from along with alot of the belts that drop from it. we DIDNT do it on a full moon or ne special day so once again that theory gets thrown out the door. pir was nin/war kolob was rdm/nin and i was drk/nin. pir and me have this one down and kolob was very impressive in the kiting job. gave him a pearl to gods and also asked claq to enable him to get on this part of site so good job to everyone in doing this i was very impressed :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: i say we spam the hell outta this one over and over. we can make good money on this one alone and it doesnt cost a crazy amount of seals to do it.
lmao......where r we going again?
Umm again where r we going and why do i have to drive the school bus?
Always remember: if u dont enjoy masturbation then u only have urself to blame!!!!
kaelsam
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Piraya » Fri Mar 31, 2006 2:29 pm

I can do 2 more runs on my seals but I need some time to solo for some more so if people would step up and help out with level breaks it'd be great.
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby Aelfwise » Fri Mar 31, 2006 9:52 pm

I can assist with Level Breaks, but as we all know a WHM has a VERY hard time killing things on their own. If I had help from some others, as well as the person needing the LB then I could be of more assistance.
Aelfwise
Sky God

Previous

Return to The Dustbin