[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - BCNM Profitability Ranking

BCNM Profitability Ranking

This is where old events can be filed.

BCNM Profitability Ranking

Postby Claquesous » Tue Jan 31, 2006 4:47 am

I want to make a comprehensive list of all the items that make a BCNM worth doing. I think it's pretty safe to say that Erase and Utsusemi are listed for several BCNM 30s, but they're drop rate is horrible. However, on the 40s I hear the rate is much better. So at first glance, these are BCNMs that look worthwhile:

BCNM 20
Astral Ring

BCNM 30
Leaping Boots
Emperor Hairpin

BCNM 40
Peacock Charm
Last edited by Claquesous on Wed Feb 01, 2006 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby kaelsam » Tue Jan 31, 2006 6:39 pm

ok claq i sent everyone a list of the ones that i think is well worth our time and seals to do. all of the ones that u have listed as well as a few more not listed in ur post but still good ones to do. everyone let me know if u find some ones that u would like to do so we can get some info on them. one more thing the one fight called Under Observation for the peacock charm im not sure of a good set up for that one so let me know what u guys think those bastards are hard to begin with as it is so idk.
lmao......where r we going again?
Umm again where r we going and why do i have to drive the school bus?
Always remember: if u dont enjoy masturbation then u only have urself to blame!!!!
kaelsam
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Claquesous » Tue Jan 31, 2006 7:12 pm

Ohaguro
This one sounds moderately promising, but I don't think we have the setup for it.

Archer's Ring
Not sure how much this is worth...

Mannequin Body
Not sure how much this goes for, but it's 100% drop.

A few others (BCNM 40s) seem to have high drop rates of Utsusemi: Ni and Erase. If someone would like to add them to the list please feel free.

Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Claquesous » Tue Jan 31, 2006 7:16 pm

Under Observation sounds somewhat hard. The most reliable sounding method is for two ninjas to do the elemental circle while backwards tanking the little eyes while a RDM kites the big eye. Kiting is very hard though so I don't think it would be easy. If the kite fails, you lose.

Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Claquesous » Tue Jan 31, 2006 7:34 pm

Wings of Fury
1/4 Astral Ring @ 2.8 mill
1/6 Thunder Pact @ 120k
= 720k average return
/ 20 seals = 36k per seal

Petrifying Pair
1/4 Leaping Boots @2.5 mill
= 625k average return
/ 30 seals = ~21k per seal

Dropping Like Flies
1/6 Emperor Hairpin @4 mill
1/1 Mannequin Head @600k
= ~1.2 mill average return
/ 30 seals = ~ 40k per seal

Under Observation
1/20 Peacock Charm @ 25 mill
1/8 Erase @ 1.6 mill
1/8 Utsusemi: Ni @ 2 mill
= 1.7 mill average return
/ 40 seals = 42.5k per seal

This is of course assuming no failures. Drop rates are guessed based on Allakhazam testimonies. Obviously under observation is extremely high variation. Dropping Like Flies has the smallest varation because of the 100% drop, but we can't really spam the heck out of Mannequin heads because they're hard to sell.

If you can do similar calculations on other BCNMs, I think it would be helpful.

The nice thing about the first two is that we could do them today.

Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby kaelsam » Tue Jan 31, 2006 11:10 pm

all good ones that i was trying to find the name of with the exception of the royal jelly. i have fought that one 3 times died two of those times other time got shit for drop. now consider that the ppl i was doing them with were very good at it and one just got booted from game cause his hack program was screwing with some parts of the game. even with his program we didnt get a drop of nething good so im not so sure about that one but im up to try it if neone wants too.?
Always remember: if u dont enjoy masturbation then u only have urself to blame!!!!
kaelsam
Kuftal Kicker

Postby kaelsam » Fri Feb 10, 2006 10:52 am

k guys here we go. for the royal jellies bcnm the best set-up is gonna b this one: 2 war/nin's doing the killing trading voke so u can cast utsusemi and a rdm/nin or blm sub to do gravity and bind on the jellies. i tried this one on the cereberus server with 2 friends of mine and it works good. we killed 5 of the jellies before they got to the center and combined into the queen jelly. she wasnt too hard but one war almost died cause she did some kind of special attack that took away all of his shadows but he had some potions to get his life back up. however we did not get drop :evil: however the only problem with it is we dont have a war thats lvl 40 yet but claq is close. if we decided that this one will b worth a try then i will get mine going again so let me know :cry:
kaelsam
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Piraya » Wed Feb 15, 2006 4:24 pm

Wouldn't Nin/war work better since at that point all they need to get is utsusemi: ni and shadows become a nonissue unless they get into serious trouble by getting interupted multiple times.
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby kaelsam » Thu Feb 16, 2006 6:17 pm

thought that myself pir until we died trying that with nin/war u just dont do enough dmg to kill the damn things as war/nin we did alot more (using axes btw) and set the beat the record not by much though :cry:
kaelsam
Kuftal Kicker

Return to The Dustbin