[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - Promy Fights

Promy Fights

This is where old events can be filed.

Promy Fights

Postby Piraya » Fri Jan 20, 2006 6:53 pm

Wanted to touch base with some people on interest to start these relatively soon. Either start this sunday or next. Also I would like to know which Promy Aelfwise has started on so when people get the quest they know which one to go to. From what I know of the Promy Fights is its a series of fights while making your way to the boss mob. A lv 30 cap with max pt of 6 members I believe. So if we have more than 6 members interested we will need to do a few runs of each of them. Ideally we would have 12, 18 people interested in doing these so some don't have to go through twice. Anyway, let me know if you're interested in starting these anytime soon.
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby Claquesous » Fri Jan 20, 2006 7:00 pm

I'm interested. I can go as THF, WAR, or maybe RNG, but that's still 28.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Piraya » Fri Jan 20, 2006 8:19 pm

I plan to go as smn or rdm. Smn more than likely...I've heard summoners do very well in promy fights.
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby Aelfwise » Sat Jan 21, 2006 12:19 am

Only the Boss of the Promyvion is limited to 6 members, getting there you can have an Alliance of 18 if you wish. As for the Promyvion that I've started it doesn't really matter, I can just "reset" and go to another one. My only concern is that Promyvion-Holla, while not difficult to go through the floors, has the toughest Boss of the standard Promyvions. I'm sure with a good strategy it could be a cakewalk but the one (and only) time I attempted to do this we got our butts handed to us...and we had a good party.

Anyways, I'm interested in doing these whenever others are available so maybe we can organize a group (or 2 or 3) and start em up ^^
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby Sephiros » Sat Jan 21, 2006 12:56 am

I did Promivyon - Holla. Was not really hard at all. I was a WAR/NIN and that helped alot.
I would be glad to do Mea and Dem whenever.
---------------------
Myspace:

deviantART:

Profile:

Sephiros
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Estarie » Sun Jan 22, 2006 12:04 am

I'm Game, i know i'm only 25 ATM, bit hopfully that will change in the next few days, keep me posted on wen and where. :lol:
Estarie
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Piraya » Thu Jan 26, 2006 8:52 pm

I understand you've started Promy Holla without me. thx
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby ziquan » Thu Jan 26, 2006 9:25 pm

I'll go with you piraya.

ziquan
Kuftal Kicker

rdm

Postby Kolob » Thu Jan 26, 2006 10:26 pm

ican go as rdm or whm
Kolob
Yhoator Yuppie

Postby Estarie » Fri Jan 27, 2006 7:59 am

ok i really wanna do this with you guys the only lvl 30 Job i have is WAR ... but i can use one of two subs PLD or MNK both are 16 atm .... if you can use me i'ed love to go .. let me know please :lol:
Estarie
Uhrgan Urger

Next

Return to The Dustbin