[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - Laying down WanderingSouls pearl for good.

Laying down WanderingSouls pearl for good.

This is where old events can be filed.

Postby Claquesous » Thu Jan 12, 2006 2:28 pm

:( </cry> Say it ain't so Tehya! Say it ain't so!

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Sephiros » Thu Jan 12, 2006 3:00 pm

Ok w00t i definately missed somethin, what the hells goin on?
---------------------
Myspace:

deviantART:

Profile:

Sephiros
Uhrgan Urger

Postby ziquan » Thu Jan 12, 2006 3:15 pm

ziquan
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Estarie » Thu Jan 12, 2006 9:55 pm

I didn't Really Even get to know her .. and i Miss her </cry> :cry:
Estarie
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Sephiros » Fri Jan 13, 2006 4:03 pm

After talking to people I now understand and I now accept the decision. May your magic find you greater purpose in your future.
---------------------
Myspace:

deviantART:

Profile:

Sephiros
Uhrgan Urger

Good Luck and Thanks

Postby Kolob » Fri Jan 13, 2006 6:50 pm

I am glad to have know Tehya she was truly a great person and a big help to me as well as most of the members of the ls. Where ever you go and do rmember there are those who care about you and are willing to help when needed. Thanks for the great memories.
Kolob
Yhoator Yuppie

Postby Aelfwise » Fri Jan 13, 2006 7:01 pm

I know that I speak for everyone when I say that we will miss you in the shell. It really is a sad day having you leave but it means a new chapter in the life of the LS.

I wish you all the best and make sure that you're not a stranger. You're always welcome to join in our LS activities even if you aren't an active member!
Aelfwise
Sky God

Return to The Dustbin