[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - Bastok Mission 3-3

Bastok Mission 3-3

This is where old events can be filed.

Bastok Mission 3-3

Postby Piraya » Thu Sep 01, 2005 3:28 pm

Well we've been waiting to put together a large enough group to attempt to make it to the top level of Lower Delkfutt Tower and I hope this site will allow us to get a little better organized for setting a time on when most people will be able to make it. My schedule to do it is pretty flexible so I generally can work around everyone else's time frame. We just need a date/time set so we can all know when to be online or you're not getting 3-3 done for awhile.

My schedule for the work week Mon-Fri. is 9-6 or 6:30 I will not be available as I'm at work. Usually unless something comes up I'm home no later than 6:30. So if you want to do this during the week that will be fine. As far as the weekends are concerned I'm pretty flexible and if you give me heads up on time and date I'll work it in.

Please post your schedules and plans for the week/weekend in order for us to figure out the best time frame in order to complete this mission and move onto Rank 4 missions.

-Piraya
Last edited by Piraya on Tue Sep 06, 2005 7:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby Claquesous » Fri Sep 02, 2005 10:42 am

I would like to do the mission, but I doubt it's available for me yet. My rank bar is about 2/3 full. Does anyone know if I can skip all missions and just go straight to the ranking mission if I hand in enough crystals?

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Piraya » Fri Sep 02, 2005 12:10 pm

I know that you're able to skip mission 3-2 by trading in crystals till you get the next available mission which is 3-3. So trade in crystals till your bar is nearly full and try and get the last mission 3-3. If you still only have mission 3-1 available I'll make time to help you finish the Beaudoix if that is a required field so we all can move on to 3-3.
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby Aelfwise » Sat Sep 03, 2005 3:58 pm

I still haven't been able to trigger the next series of missions after finding the boy at Ghelsba Outpost. If I can finish those ones then I'd be more than happy to help out.
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby Claquesous » Sun Sep 04, 2005 3:10 pm

I don't know San d'Oria missions, but maybe your rank bar isn't high enough? Did you try trading in crystals to get it higher?

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Piraya » Tue Sep 06, 2005 7:49 pm

I decided to sticky this even though a few of us have finished this ourselves I do know there are still several members waiting to finish rank 3 mission and move on to rank 4 mission 3-3. If you see people on that are still either rank 2 or rank 3 plz ask them if they would like any help with their missions and we can set up a date for them to be done. Thanks!
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby Aelfwise » Fri Sep 09, 2005 5:03 pm

Ok, i traded the crystals and that worked...for whatever reason they just didn't want to let me get it without already having a few more rank points. Anyways, thanks guys and I'll be trying to do these missions to catch up with you ^^
Aelfwise
Sky God

Return to The Dustbin