[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - RDM AF

RDM AF

Plans to do a quest for an item, a map, AF gear, or just for fun.

RDM AF

Postby Vivic » Sun May 11, 2008 1:21 pm

ok, so im about to reach 60, and i have been thinking... I need the rest of my AF, i still need, the Warlock's Tights, Warlock's Tabard, and of course, the all powerful, Warlock's Chapeau. I just need some help getting them. The Legs are gotten by the coffer in Garliage Citadel, the body in Castle Oztroja, and the Hat is in Fei-Yin, i have to first kill Mizer Murphy, then go to Garliage, and kill the NM Guardian Statue, found by examining the Oaken Box right inside the first Banishing Gate on the left. if i could get help with these, that would be great. I am still jobless, so anytime anyone is available, i am also pretty much.
I WANT TO PLAY DODGEBALL!!!!
Vivic
Valkurn Voyager

Postby Claquesous » Sun May 11, 2008 5:01 pm

I can solo the Oztroja part and the Garlaige key, but we'll need to find two more helpers to find the coffer and do the hat fight. I suggest we do those at the same time.

My schedule is kinda hectic. We're supposed to party Wednesday, so my next scheduled free day is Saturday. I may be able to squeeze some time in on another day though.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Vivic » Sun May 11, 2008 6:21 pm

sweet, so yeah, we can do this whenever we get time, the main thing I want is my hat, enhanced fast cast.... *drool* but the other two are great too, I can't wait to get those, i'm going to get LB3 done soon, so RDM 75 here I come! well almost home, had to go get a refridgerator and washer/dryer. I wish I had this cell phone... internet capability. be on soon.
Vivic
Valkurn Voyager

Postby Aelfwise » Mon May 12, 2008 10:23 am

I'm game for helping, just need to let me know when roughly so I can make sure that I'm on.
I really like the Warlock's Tabard, +15 Enfeebling and - Interruption Rate is very nice, but you're right the Hat is just Pimp lol.
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby Vivic » Tue May 13, 2008 12:58 pm

well, I was wondering if we could try some within the next few days, I am really open whenever. Waiting on a few places to call me back on job offers, but other than that, I am free whenever. I will work around anyones schedule, just so i won't be interfering in anyone's plans
Vivic
Valkurn Voyager

Postby Claquesous » Tue May 13, 2008 5:15 pm

Shoot! I just remembered I'm out of town this Saturday. I suppose we can cancel our 32 party for tomorrow and do this instead.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Vivic » Tue May 13, 2008 5:34 pm

i do not want you guys canceling something that you already planned, just to help me. I can wait, i really can. However, if you need help in that 32 party, i can come as WHM32 or MNK33.... hee hee hee. well, love ya all. Peace and Dodgeball, homies.
Vivic
Valkurn Voyager

Postby Vivic » Thu May 15, 2008 1:00 pm

Vivic
Valkurn Voyager

Return to Quests