[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - I'm sorry but i gotta ask.. i know its gonna be a bitch

I'm sorry but i gotta ask.. i know its gonna be a bitch

Plans to do a quest for an item, a map, AF gear, or just for fun.

I'm sorry but i gotta ask.. i know its gonna be a bitch

Postby Hakku » Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:00 pm

AF Body Peice... Whm. I'm gonna need as much help as possible. I've been looking online and all posts say its not gonna be easy. I already have the bell so i just need to set up a day that we could get together and do it. Late friday or saturday night would be fine, but lemme know when you could help please and we'll set something up... thanks so much.... HAkku

P.S. I need a tank with huge balls to tank this mob. says it isn't an easy one
Hakku
Valkurn Voyager

Postby Jerik » Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:34 pm

I can help, but I'm not a tank, so, we'll have to have Alira, Mayous, Shadowelf, or someone along those lines to tank it for you.
Jerik
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Aelfwise » Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:40 am

I can go for this. It's really not THAT hard but of the AF NM's it's one of the tougher ones. Blink tanking is nice since he likes to spam Dimensional Death, but I've had a PLD tank it fine. Honestly, getting the Tavnazian Bell is often more of a pain than the NM is.
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby Claquesous » Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:12 am

I'll come if I'm around. I'm not sure if I've done this one or not, but I seem to think I have.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Aelfwise » Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:44 am

Just saw the LS message. Sadly I'll be working at that time, but I wish you all luck. I'm sure you guys can do it easily :)
Aelfwise
Sky God

Please and thank you!

Postby Hakku » Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:10 am

THank you for the wishes aelf and for those of you who haven't seen the post yet we're gonna gather together around 8pm est on the 7th of july in Jeuno. From there we are headed to fei'yin to fight the NM for the Whm AF Body peice.... Everyone is welcome to come. Hope to see you there

peace
HAKKU! |m|
Hakku
Valkurn Voyager

Postby Jerik » Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:59 am

We failed the first time, but we'll help you get the bell and we'll get it the second time Hakku.
Jerik
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Aelfwise » Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:45 am

Grats on getting this done last night Hakku. It was a bit rushed cause I was working, but we got it and you're a true WHM now ^^
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby Claquesous » Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:40 am

You got it done? Congratulations. Out of curiosity, what was your setup the second time around?

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Jerik » Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:25 pm

Sweet! Good job Hakku! I guess I should have stayed on longer last night, but it was friggin' hot in the computer room and I had to get out.
Jerik
Kuftal Kicker

Next

Return to Quests