[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - WS Decemation

WS Decemation

Plans to do a quest for an item, a map, AF gear, or just for fun.

WS Decemation

Postby Estarie » Thu May 17, 2007 7:09 am

I really would like to finish this quest if anyone is interested or needs it themselves, so i say ...
<Decemation><Can I have it><please>
Estarie
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Claquesous » Thu May 17, 2007 11:09 am

You have to do a bunch of WS then fight an NM right? I'd be glad to help with the NM fight.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Aelfwise » Fri May 18, 2007 7:59 am

I believe Esty already has broken the latent, only the NM is left. From what Alira tells me we'd have to fight a "mean lil sprout" hehe.
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby Mayous » Fri May 18, 2007 7:03 pm

yea the NM is in The Temple of Ugga lol. I've killed it before if I remember right and he's not that hard it's just kind of annoying to get to him. Proboly need a Tank, Few DD's and a WHM or RDM and your golden. Could proboly do it with a War/nin Tank with Ni, cause I tanked him with ease.
"The Immortal Shield"
75PLD Forever
Mayous
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Estarie » Sat May 26, 2007 4:54 pm

Yeah i've already done the Hard part, Mayous and I duo'ed the crap out of my latent a while back ... just haven't got around to the NM ... I was hoping if anyone else needed this we could get a few done at once.
Estarie
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Claquesous » Sun May 27, 2007 12:13 pm

Yasa and Jerik will probably need this before long, but I'm not sure what their schedules are like because I believe they both need to beat Maat still. We can do it multiple times though so don't think you have to wait for them if you want it soon.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Jerik » Sun May 27, 2007 4:46 pm

Yeah, don't worry about me. It'll probably take me a while to get from 65-70, then beating Maat might take me a while to do.
Jerik
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Mayous » Mon May 28, 2007 6:17 pm

We all know it's going to take you forever to kill maat Jerik, Thats cause your a sissy. J/K lol Hope you murder him and Esty I wish I was around to help with the NM hopefully I'll be back soon best wishes everyone.
"The Immortal Shield"
75PLD Forever
Mayous
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Aelfwise » Mon May 28, 2007 7:39 pm

Nah, Esty was able to beat Maat 1/1 using a regular axe (and a little luck mind you). I dont forsee you having any issues if you've prepared yourself a bit Jerik.
As for the NM I helped a group of 4 people kill it and it was easy, all i had to do was wake them up every now and again after is used sleepga. Very little healing was needed.
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby Mayous » Wed May 30, 2007 7:41 pm

yea he likes to use slumber powder alot or whatever it's called so just bring a poison pot or 2 and you'll be good as gold
"The Immortal Shield"
75PLD Forever
Mayous
Uhrgan Urger

Next

Return to Quests